Cosmetics Company -- You're No Einstein

11/26/2009 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The geniuses who own the rights to Albert Einstein are suing a cosmetics company for featuring a model whispering in Albert's ear, "Psst, Professor, I'm brighter than you are."

Albert Einstein

The Hebrew University of Jerusalem -- which owns the Einstein trademark -- claims Benefit Cosmetics had no right to use the image of the relatively brilliant man.

By the way, Forbes lists Einstein as the fourth highest-earning dead celeb ... pulling in $18 mil every year.

By the way, the book,"Einstein" by Walter Isaacson, is awesome.

mel

1st!

that.is.all

I got my arm implanted in my ear. I look pretty.

joeschmoe

E=mc2

janicebyrne01

Was Einstein really that bright?? After all, he never really learned how to use a comb did he??

Richard Heene

4th?.... wrong, actually 5th. TMZ gets dumber by the day.

Yuck

Ulic, yeah Jews make that money because Einstein was Jewish and gave the university the rights to his work and image. Stop crying about Jews, do something useful with your life.

Billy

Hey Richard, actually he is number nine. Now don't you look like an idiot. http://www.forbes.com/2009/10/27/top-earning-dead-celebrities-list-dead-celebs-09-entertainment_land.html

aaron

Jen

Thanks for the post Harvey. I'll bet $100 bucks that he personally write this post (not only because he said he was the only person coming into the tmz offices on thanksgiving)! My reasoning...the book shout out!!

Paul seguin

I get a real kick outta your show, especially Dax, the guy with the blonde hair in the little box with the pictures all the time, hes so funny. I am stuck up here in Kingston, Ontario canada. I do not have my own computer so I am down here at the library at 7pm our time, usually come down in the morning but trying all these contests to win a widescreen tv and an ipod nano! acool green one. oh I made a buddy on twitter too, I am so happy I broke through that twitter mess but really, never miss your show except tonight cause I am down here.....Paul seguin

maul