« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate & A-Rod -- Thankful for the Gym

11/26/2009 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez made separate exits from the gym this morning, so as not to be seen together. But inside the gym, it was a whole different story.

Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez

A spy inside tells us Kate & A-Rod had no trouble showing off their affections, with Kate giving A-Rod a smooch in front of the 200+ people working out on Turkey Day.

PDA in private, like strangers in public.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cherrie_Blossomm

I don't think either one of them knows what they truly want...

Sassy

So what?

ilovetheshowmadmen

can't stand her... she has flitted from guy to guy to guy for years now.. here's a thought... concentrate on your child... and get his hair cut...

Cherrie_Blossomm

I agree 100% with ilovetheshowmadmen. She does need to concentrate on her child, and not A-Rod. She's just as much of a player as A-Rod is...

Geraldo

Kate is such a whore and ARoid will never have anything to do with her kids.

Vale Tudo

That's Gold's gym in Venice, CA. It's funny because some Kate's old bf can be seen there. Owen, etc. It is also Harvey's gym, so i knew it was just a matter of time before the cameras would be there.

UGGGGHHH

A FRAUD
A ROID
A HOLE

Rita

200+ AMERICANS working out at a gym on a turkey day?? I don't believe it.

Grace

What any man sees in this woman is beyond me...plus she seems a little easy with her affections. How many men has she gone through? She's average and not a very good actress...

that.is.all

wtf would he want to be with that airhead...flat chested, monkey ears, airhead??

I'll tell you......

cause he's a dip s.hit

kendra joy bethune

do not need to know who alex rodquiez is dating that's his business bye writting in my journal
goodbye that's not my buisness i just watched rob obssessed robert pattsion life

Wanda W.

I don't believe whatever she doing with him. She's playing with him. She's a man eater. Just remember what she did to that poor sap Owen Wilson. She drove that man to try to commit suicide over her dropping him and carrying on with some other fool,Lance Armstrong I think.She is a toxic mess waiting to erupt.And..... she' built like a twelve year old boy,no noticeable boobies at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica

That woman has the most unfeminine body that I have seen. I see why he likes it since he's into dudes. She's built like a young boy with long hair. eeeww

Cherrie_Blossomm

I don't know who is more of a ditz, Kate or her mom, Goldie Hawn. They're both non-talented actresses...

CriticAl

Two of the biggest sluts around. They just jump from bed to bed. I wish they would disappear, for Christ's sake.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments