Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back Taxes

11/27/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The United States government might have a bigger budget to work with -- if one bodybuilding governor would pay the back taxes it appears he never got around to paying.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Arnold Schwarzenegger owes the IRS $39,047 from 2004 and $40,016 from 2005.

In total the Guv owes $79,064.00 ... and as we all know, he's definitely not saving the money for rainy day traffic violations.

An official at the L.A. County Recorder's Office tells TMZ their system shows the lien is still active.

Arnold's rep released the following statement: "No one, including the IRS, has notified the governor of any issues whatsoever with his taxes. We are contacting the IRS to determine if the document in question, which appears to be a penalty for missing info and not for unpaid taxes, is legitimate and if there is any discrepancy to resolve."

colleen

California sucks IT!

Heene

They should only let people born in the USA become mayors, and governors, he's not good enough to run the country but he is good enough to run one of the largest states in the country?

Why?

colleen

He owed B.C. Canada millions in electric bills and never paid it either - that was many years ago when the economy was good. This guy is a POS.

anju

i win

Bu

Maria won't let he "Kennedy" money anymore...lol

that.is.all

WTF Arnold?

Kadi

Are we surprised? He ran California into the ground, why would you expect anything else? His wife sucks @ following the laws so why would we expect it from home?!

excretive producer

Hasta la vista Ahnold. Uncle Sam is going to terminate your a$$!

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

WHAT the hell is wrong with Maria and Arnold, these are two rich idiots, I can't stand Maria, looking like death warmed over.

Party 'till you die!

I never realized this couple is so self-absorbed, selfish, and just incompetent until recently! I guess I should be grateful I don't live in Cali! Maybe catering to celebs should not be such a priority in that state. I seriously wish you Californians well! Good luck out there with these tools running things!

bzokc

The Taxinator!

that.is.all

Did Arnold even go to college, finish high school?

No wonder CA is in dire straits.

ken

Gee I didnt know I could advertise my business at the same time I call AS an ASS. He's a tool and shouldn't be in office. BTW I Price Match all my products at www.haircareproducts4less.com
Post your advertising here

kitty

i used to like tmz but now not so sure. seems like they enjoy getting people in trouble. i sure as heck dont come here as often as i used to. i hope they got the right arnold schwarzenegger ... considering how they messed up the michael phelps one.

Barb

Are these two for real? This must be a joke or something! Arnold and Maria are just breaking any law they see. They are suppose to set good examples, not flaunt being ABOVE the law. If the rules are good enough for the rest of us, maybe they should try following them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments