Brittany Murphy's Hubby

Rushed to Hospital

11/28/2009 10:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britany MurphyBrittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was rushed to a hospital at LAX this afternoon after his plane landed at LAX. And we're told Brittany didn't think it was serious enough for her hubby to go to the hospital, but the fire department disagreed.

The flight from Puerto Rico landed in Los Angeles at 2:40 PM today. We're told Monjack was incoherent when EMTs boarded the plane.

Murphy told the responding fire dept. personnel she thought it was an asthma attack, but the EMTs felt it could be more serious than that.

We don't know his condition.

We've left a message for Brittany's rep, but have not heard back.

Balls has no Balls

She is hott!

gg

He is incoherent and she says he is fine and doesn't need the hospital? How long until this guy dies, I hope the cops are keeping a close watch on her. Something sounds hinky..

UGGGGHHH

Brittany Murphy' didn't take this seriously? I wonder what she has up her sleeve?

life ins policy?

T-Town

Isn't this guy a big time con/swindler?

chalkoutline

Who the hell is Brittany Murphy?

Christy

Apparently Britney is as stupid and airheaded in real life as she portrays in most of her roles. I don't think I've seen her in a role where she wasn't a bumbling idiot. Guess that's all she knows cuz that's all she is. He needs to get the heck away from her fast!

Sad sad

bet you drugs

TMZBoy

WHO ?...Never heard of them.

"So what, Who cares!!"

Jolee

Greg

"Who the hell is Brittany Murphy?"

She did the voice for Luanna on the Fox animated series "King of The Hill". She was also in a couple of very forgettable movies.

Makenna

10. TMZ I certainly dont expect you to respect the people you're reporting on, so I see how you'd mess up and put "Britney" (clearly, you were thinking about the other woman you so rudely bash, and yes I mean Ms Spears!) instead of Brittany like you did in the two other spots you typed B Murphy's first name. CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, really, why oh why do I visit a website where the so-called entertainment journalists can't even keep their subjects' names straight!

Posted at 5:42AM on Nov 29th 2009 by Jolee
--------------------------------------------------

LMAO Brittney's husband is taken off a plane while he is incoherent and all Brittney cares about is how TMZ spelled her name. She is such a tard

In L.A.

Yikes, are sure it isn't because of old man disease? Brittany can do so much better...

holly

well she's dead now so you can all stop hating her on her.

Gabriela

U stupid people!! She's dead now so show some respect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lj

@Gabriela. Those previous comments were posted in NOVEMBER!!! No-one knew, at that time, that the poor girl was going to pass!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments