Jesse Ventura in Heated Stand-Off with Comic

12/2/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse "The Body" Ventura came thiiiiiiiiis close to beating the living crap out of comedian Jim Norton on a live radio show early this morning -- over a political conversation that went worse than the Gulf of Tonkin.

It all went down on the Opie and Anthony radio show, when Ventura -- a former wrestling champ turned politician -- arrived for an in-studio interview. Ventura was explaining why he doesn't trust the U.S. government -- when Norton, a regular on the radio show, began arguing with him.

After an intense back-and-forth, Ventura decided to leave and as he patted Norton on the shoulder on the way out -- Norton said, "Thanks for touching me with your f*cking stupid riff-raff Rocky Horror hairdo."

Ventura turned and stared Norton down -- until Norton proclaimed, "You're bigger than me and stronger than me ... so what?! You want to beat me up? Go ahead."

Ventura, who served in an elite Navy unit during the Vietnam years, kept his composure and eventually walked away.

Bill Parker

Are you guys retarded? It says "Opie and Anthony".

goose

Jesse Ventura is a wrestler.

Haha.

Chris Konya

Hey, "Bill Parker". Shut your dumb trap.

jay

This is 11 months old, fine work there TMZ!

Chris Konya

Jay, this happened today. BOOOOOOOOO

goose

18. This is 11 months old, fine work there TMZ!

Jay, are seriously this retarded?

brent

Norton is a douchebag. What a moron! Jesse Ventura is probably one of the most forthcoming people in America. There isn't a politician out there who doesn't tiptoe around everything that might cause a stir......except Ventura. He tells it like it is, and that is what we need more of. Norton just tries to be funny by trying to cause an argument - he doesn't even know what he's talking about. How does he get on the radio in the first place!

Mayo

Good for you Jimmy. I would have loved to serve my country. I volunteer help in whatever facet I can. I serve and help . But this idiot thinks he's the only that can speak to this. Assh*le !!! I hope Jesse the body and his boa take his show and shove it !!! agin good for you Jimmy !! Happy Birthday by the way.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Conspiracy theory Activist Jesse Ventura Claims 'he knows Water Boarding is torture because he was Water Boarded in the Military , therefore, JESSE VENTURA SHOULD SUE THE USA MILITARY because real torture is illegal in the USA.

Question is Jesse Ventura suited well for the John Kerry's Democrat Conspiracy Theory (Socialist) Party ? (maybe so see comment below)
""The question is Not the interrogation methods that was used by the CIA (which was Approved by the Democrats,like pelosi, in 2002) , the question is Why they were volunteerly released to the world when they did Not have to be.
Outrage and Anti-USA Rage was displayed throughout the world when the interrogations memos were made public by hard line Democrats (according to News reports). The release of the memos was ,apparently, an attempt to demonize the Bush administration , but might of 'back fired' because the Democrats (like Pelosi) knew and approved of these same techniques.
There is an apparent pattern of Victims association the hard left Democrats had over the years. First 9/11 was thought of as an event that 'america had coming' or 9/11 was a government conspiracy by the Bush administration or Israel , according to far left democrats and media/hollywood associates. Now , they seem to be engaged in a 'Al-Qaeda terrorists Victim rights' appeal to the public. According to a DHS Report right wing extremist is defined as people who believe in states rights and Al-Qaeda' are 'man made disater makers'. Maybe the ideal is people who believe in individual liberties (note: Republican Abe Lincoln advanced individual liberties) are to be contained or dissolved and people who believe in Collectivism are not responsible for there actions because they are guided by a collective public good.
What ever the case may be with some of the new Collective DNC Party and there motivation for eliminating Victims that do not advance there Ideals (example Victims of 9/11,Castro, Chavez, & even Darfur victims) , they have constructed the first ever 'Socialized' health care plan in the USA and plan on 'raming' it through in a matter of days.""

Icem4n

This interview was over 30 min. You are basing your remarks on this video, i know it may be all you have, but Ventura talked over everyone every time he is there and before this clip. He can never prove his point he just makes comments. He is a big dumb wrestler and that is all he will ever be. He made people believe a flying elbow was real and now he is trying to make larger fake things real. Why anyone takes him as a credible source and not as the moron he is I will never understand. A great American Ted said “I know all, the rest is just babble.

vintagewhatever

He was in the military and a governor and his is calling out the government? Pot,kettle.

Bill Parker

Jay is the type of guy that thinks it says "Opie and Andy" when it clearly doesn't. You fellas need Lasik. That's my two cents bub. And somebody tell that Chris Konya ta shaddup! I don't like the way he's talking to me.

southernyankee

I have never listen to the show. Just from what I saw I say I wasn't missing anything. Gov Ventura was a guest on the show and I think he was treated rudely. Who is the idiot that was talking out of his ass. Ventura is a hero. He is a better hero than even McCain. Ventura knows what he is talking about. This other guy was mad because Ventura struck a nerve when he asked him had he been in battle. Go get them Ventura. You are totally right about our government.

Sad sad

Haha I thought that was Harry Carey. Jesse's a goon.

Uncle Paul

oooooh boyyyy.... that jessie ventura sure looked like a little bitch. Lil' Jimmy owned him..Yelling louder and louder doesn't win a debate.