« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Voicemail

My Wife Is Onto Us

12/2/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Us Weekly has just posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs.

1202_tiger

In the call, you hear someone who sounds just like Tiger telling Jaimee to remove her name from her own voicemail, because Tiger's wife Elin "went through my phone and may be calling you."

As we previously reported, Jaimee bragged about her relationship with Tiger to co-workers and even played them this voicemail at work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

How come we do not here Jamiee's voice?

I can't believe it

No way...I am not buying it. He would not be stupid enough to leave his name. As famous as he is, there is no way he would have been able to get away with all of this without being seen. All lies. Why is she coming out with this now??? Stupid, nasty, and a loser.

Only marry foreign women

American women are whores. Tiger has not gotten layed in months so they took advantage of him.

Marla

What a TV whore would do for money and some limelight!

MJ

You'd think the richest guy in sports might be smarter than this and perhaps HAVE A SEPARATE PHONE FOR HIS MISTRESS TO CALL ON?

Yeah...good idea...give the woman you're fooling around on your wife with the cell phone number everyone else has.

Tiger...if your father were alive he'd smack you upside the head.

PhillipP

I can't wait till the sex tapes come out. I wonder if he is packin.

Only marry foreign women

Tiger's wife is fridged so he needed the company of a woman. As a wife she is not doing her duty

LOL

This b1tch is a 3rd rate wh@re. She should be thrown under a bus for letting this out. They are both guilty of playing but she is just trying to make a name for herself. Ever heard of Karma you c*nt! I can not wait to see how it plays out in your life. You deserve to rot in a gutter!

Whamo

Hey Just Askin....Does voice mail TALK BACK to you? If so...go see a doctor STAT!

jaddedkitten

All I heard is hey it's tiger then nothing

Only marry foreign women

Whamo wrote "I'm sorry your husband left your fat,couch sitting,lazy"

I divorced his a$$, and now do not have to work for the next 18 years because of the tax-free child support. Get a 2nd job so you can pay us or the cops with throw you in jail deadbeat chump.

dani

Is it bad to be so wrapped up in this?!?!?

It makes my life seem less like a soap opera. Man, my life is pretty damn good compared to Tiger's and I'm unemployed!

As for Tiger, man, you have some explaining to do....Is it really him on that voice mail?

Then, Tiger, come on and just hold a press conference and come clean before you lose even more fans. WE can make it to where YOU never play golf again! Well, at least we can make it less enjoyable for you. We won't clap for ya and follow you to the next ho, I mean, hole! Ho, will work too.

People, boycott Tiger and his sponsors til he comes clean and fesses up the truth so WE can get back to our OWN lives!

Brother Harold, S.J.

I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY. SO FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, HE'S JUST ONE MORE BLACK MILLIONAIRE ATHLETE WHO LIVES BY THAT CREW'S REPUGNANT LIFE STYLE--AND THINK THEY'LL NEVER GET FOUND OUT. I HOPE HIS WIFE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS. HE'S DIRT.

LOL

To: Strong, Independent Woman Seeking Child Support

Women like you wind up floating in a river....

ollie

ALTHO IT MAY BE HIM , WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO SAY
"THIS IS TIGER " MY RRIRNDS CALL ME AND DONT SAY ( LEAVE )THEIR NAME ,AS I CAN RECOGNIZE THEIR VOICE FOOD FOR THOUGHT ....