I Want to Wish You a Merry Christmas ...

12/4/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 64-year-old resurfaced at Rockefeller Center in NYC on Wednesday, looking jolly.

Jose Feliciano
José was born blind due to congenital glaucoma.

In October, a New Jersey priest was murdered and the prime suspect was the church janitor who happens to also be named José Feliciano.

COMMENTS

SANDY

LOVE HIM HE IS A WONDERFUL MEN WE LIVED IN THE SAME NEIGHOOD IN THE LOWER EASTSIDE MANHATTAN,N.Y. HE GREW UP WITH MY BROTHER.

SANDY

GREAT MEN LOVE HIM AND HIS MUSIC.

merry

You forgot to mention he is a legend, an icon, he did not resurfaced he has played A LOT in the US you just didn't notice cuz he doesn't have any other english song.

Christopher Shookla

Some Fast Feliciano Facts

Was Huge in the 70's

Was briefly in the movie "Fargo" has a performer in scene that takes place club where Steve Buscemi was courting a hooker...

Also did the theme song for the NBC Series "Chico and The Man"

An actor friend from NJ introduced me to him some 7 years ago, Gracious and Funny.....

Lucy

Thanks for this! I always loved his music and he looks fantastic!

suzana

He looks great!!! My favorite was his version of the Doors' hit, "Light My Fire". Glad to hear he's still with us, and performing.

Rachel from the Beach

Oh my GOD!...............He has an awesome voice and can play the hell out of his guitar.............check out some of his old concert videos on u tube..........he did this one song that Stevie Wonder remade and wow wow wow....the song isssssssss???????.....It begins with an "A".....but I can't think of it's name.........anywayz......he does it live possibly done in the late 60's or early 70's......simply amazing artist who doesn't get his proper recgonition........gotta love him.......a song a absolutely loved since I was about 4 or 5 years old........."Come on baby light my Fire"..and I am 45 now...and this song remains one of my all time favs......Thanks for the wonderful music Jose!

Heidi

TMZ-why do you always say,"...looking _______"? What is with that policy?
Anyways, was just curious. Thank you.

Twinker

I always thought he was singing "Police nabbed my dad".

Andrew

Old Turkey Buzzard still flying high!

Anya

Looking good, Jose !! Beautiful man and beautiful voice. Love listening to your music, especially your holiday tunes this time of year. God bless you and keep you well.

pj

Mary Jane - an incredibly sweet memory! Thank you - and thank you, Jose for being such a nice, humble, incredibly funny man. As a newly almost blind person (me), you rock!