Zac Efron Was in 'Grease 2'?

12/5/2009 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's teen heartthrob Zac Efron at some event in Texas on Monday (left) -- and Maxwell Caulfield in the 1982 box office bomb "Grease 2" (right).

Zac Efron and Maxwell Caulfield
One of their careers never recovered after starring in a high school musical.

We're just sayin'.

Simone - the real one

Let's laugh at me because I am retarded! Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dasanimet

Has Efron's career recovered after staring in a musical?

Mariah

Caulfield tanked in movies because of that stupid movie but became a bigger Broadway star anyway. He's been married to British actress Juliet Mills for almost 30 years which is pretty impressive (esp. since she is almost 20 years older than him) and lives mostly in England anyway and works consistently over there last I heard, theatre and TV. He's still pretty hot, too.

Icebaby

Hmm... How are you the real Simone? You've been missing. Is that you? I mean you did sound annoying so I don't know.

Icebaby

I'm not gay, but the guy from Grease 2 is the hottest man alive compare to the greasy ugly Zac Gayfron.

Alison

martika:

I guess they were the original Ashton-Demi, huh? Maybe there is hope for those two (Ash/Demi) after all...

desi_bell

Maxwell Caulfield has to be one of the worst actors in the history of movies. I'm not a Zach Efron fan (or hater), but let's hope for his sake the comparison to Caulfield ends at their similar looks.

The Running Back

One looks gay and the other one looks gayer. Turn on your gay radar.

Mariah

Radar Queen:
I agree the photo back then makes Caulfield look gay but if he is he has stayed with his beard for 30 years. I don't think he's gay: just a pretty boy. LOL.

Truth Hurts

Zach looks really good in that jacket. His eyes are gorgeous, cute lips...tasty! He could invest in a little shine reducer, but he'll probably age well. Oily skin ages well.

Lana

I saw Max a few months ago at a pool working out & he's very good looking. He has aged quite well. And his body is probably better than any of the young guys around...that's including that Taylor guy. Since he's been married for 30 years, I think his chances at being gay are pretty slim.

juniper

Oh cmon! It's Rex Manning DAY!!!!!

aries

what am i missing? why does everyone think Zac Efron is gay!!??