Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Kills

12/6/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Jaimee Grubbs couldn't have said it better than Ed Hardy.

0921_media_removed_britney
Here Jaimee is ... partying it up in Calabasas, CA.

As for the dude talking to her ... RUN!!!

Please!

90. 17. Black Men Listen Up.

Now you see who the sluts are: White Girls
Then they dime yaul out first sign of trouble, J-HO and Puffy.

They will sleep with you, knowing you are married, they have no morals. Don't even have the same background as you. look at how they are coming out like ants saying I was his mistress with no shame.

Had that been me, I wouldn't have said a word. These white chicks don't even realize that they are a disgrace to their own families. IF know want knew about you why do you want to talk
one reason

M O N E Y

Posted at 10:41AM on Dec 6th 2009 by Black girl
************************************************************

seriously?

women of any race can be skanks.

I believe that playing "Baby Momma to Rich Athletes" was a game originated by BLACK WOMEN. Please.

Leave race of out this. Tiger was CHASING WHITE TAIL. TALK TO TIGER, HE'S GOT ISSUES.
Posted at 12:03PM on Dec 6th 2009 by lili

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/06/tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-jaimee-grubbs-affair-ed-hardy/6#comments#ixzz0Yvh6bDF4

Hey Lili, Funny you say that Black guys started the Baby Momma thing, Well the white girls are truly in the race with this one. Where I work, all the white girls got babies no Daddies and all the Black girls are married with babies. We laugh at that all the time. So you see. White girls got BABY DADDY'S TOO. LOL! AND A LOT OF THEM GET PREGNANT BY BLACK DUDES AND THEN THE DUDE LEAVES THEM LOOK AROUND

Ann

Puke...

Please!

Pedro doesn't mind picking up your trash cause soon Pedro will own you white people. We are fast becoming the majority. Us and Black people will be the Majority and you white people will be the MINORITY LOL!

JUST ASK CNN

Bitchie McSnit

I also live in Calabasas, and it was quite COLD and grey all day yesterday-if she was donning a bikini here yesterday, not only is she a skank, but a STUPID one to boot. Harvey, you live near here, really!

scissors

"Hey everybody! Look at my snatch!"

What a whore.

That's A Man Baby

The Puerto Ricans will be the majority because they have 12 babies to every two that white people have. But they will always be trash men and drug dealers, so not to worry.

Eric

Tiger must really love anorexic women, all these chicks look like skelator from he-man. "My anaconda don't won't none, unless you got buns hun!"

thekaraokeman

i'd hit it!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

she is skinny but she doesn't have a good body. You can tell that she doesn't eat healthy or work-out. She kinda looks drug skinny. Nothing hot about this girl at all, her body is boring and she doesn't have an ounce of sexy to her. She has a boys body, I'm really starting to wonder if Tiger is into men because he likes her with a boys body and Rachel looks like a man in drag. What is wrong with Tiger? Her body is so boring, ewwwwwwww.

ade

I WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM THE WHITE WOMEN, ARE YOU ALL COMFORTABLE WITH ALL THESE SKANKS COMING OUT--I MEAN I DON'T THINK HAVE SEEN SUCH PEOPLE WITH NO SHAME IN MY LIFE--ESP. THIS GIRL IT'S ALMOST LIKE SHE'S HAVING ORGASM'S WHEN CAMERA'S ARE ON HER--

WOW, I REMEMBER WHEN WHITE GIRLS USED TO FEAR COMING OUT AND SAYING THEY BANGED A BLACK GUY----WOW THESE HO'S CAN'T WAIT..I'LL TELL YA THESE OBAMA GENERATION...LOL

That's A Man Baby

Jennifer Garner will always be a horse faced skank, she is just a WHITE horse faced skank. Marc is a thousand times better looking than Gay Ben.

Victoria Secret

This picture is gross. But that being said, she and the rest of the cast of characters are not "home wreckers". That saying is idiotic at best. Tiger Woods is the only idiot in all of this. There wouldn't have been any affair if he hadn't had one...PERIOD. He is totally at fault, 100%. These women are victims, they just don't know it yet.

Denver

I'd probably hit it too...if I was drunk off my ass and she got us a room at the Ritz,bought me dinner,and got me a first class plane ticket to get back home. Maybe !

Steve

i would NEVER sex with that...........until at least 2 beers kicked in.