Nas Wants Kelis to Share Kid

12/9/2009 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: 7:54 PM PT The judge just ordered Nas to pay $40,454 in spousal support and $10,647 in child support. And, Nas must pay disso-queen Laura Wasser's attorney's fees, to the tune of $46,022.

Nas
has just taken the stand in his divorce case, testifying that he wants overnights with his son.

Kelis has custody for now, but Nas' lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, wants his client to score some face time with the kid.

Kelis' lawyer, the very pregnant disso-queen Laura Wasser, grilled Nas about not paying his December child and spousal support in full. Nas said he thought he was paid up.

B

alrighty!

Thisisridicoulos

MY BABY SKY IS SOO MUCH CUTER THAN NAS' SON KNIGHT...WHAT KINDA UGLY NAME IS KNIGHT N E WAY BUT IF UR SINGLE AND IN PORTLAND NAS HIT ME UP/..U ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKIN THAN REDMAN

steffie

Again....who are these people, and why should I care?

Bobby

take the kid away from them both...a pot head gangsta thug and a music industry whore.

femonanon

I'm sorry...who is this person??????

A Person

I HATE SIMONE

lilliputian

I am so tired of these "baby daddies" boinkin everything in sight and then running away from responsibility. If people want to know what is wrong with the young black people....look at these situations. You are ruining the Sfrican-American race!! Idiots!

bree

Amazing...the bitch wants over $40,000 in spousal, over $10,000 in child support, and doesn't want him to see his child? She started acting funny as soon as she got pregnant. She had this planned out all along. I guess if I couldn't sing, I'd pop out a meal ticket too.

Simone

I think you hate the "fake Simone", not me. Or, maybe, you are the "fake Simone" and are saying this only to screw me a little more.

ARTOFWAR

Why NAS.....???

Are you absolutely sure that this rug-rat is truly yours.

NAS, I respect you as a man, and an entertainer. As I have told you in the projects we have made. In movies and songs.

However, word here in South Beach is that you
may not necessarily be the father of the child that she, your soon to be X has produced.

Hate to be the one to tell you Bro, but many of us pretty Latino boys have had your wife, at one time or another.

I am Cuban African American.
My mother has blue eyes, my father is as dark as the darkest night, he has black eyes.
Jamaican born is my father.

Their offspring which is me, is golden and brainy, and wealthy. And to the female eyes, most appealing.

Both in Miami and L.A..
I and my friends are the Ishee. You cannot be even considered a group associate, unless you are formerly educated, gorgeous, and rich.
leading back to at least two generations.
20 years....

Not to blow my own horn or ours, but yes I am beautiful, and of privilege, and so are my male friends. We own Miami.

We are the GODZ OF MIAMI.

GODZ INC, is what is stated on the plates of our Bentley's', Ferrari's', Lamborghini's', Bugatti's',and Aston Martins'.

Not to mention the Italian made yachts, and European jets.

We are soon to come to a reality television near all.

Atlanta House Wives, and these desperate house hoes shows, are meaningless.

We will show you what real wealth is all about, from America, to the UK, and the Orient and beyond.

Women only matter to the level equal to the financial attributions of their husbands, or male sponsors..

Come to South Beach and we will show you.

No man or woman lives like the GODZ of MIAMI...
So let it be written, so let it be done.

And to NAS, take a second look at the child.
That hair doesn't match hers, or yours.....Artofwar

Simone

I hate myself too, I sit around all day and want to be first all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why

lillipalooza or whatever the hell your name is shut up. nas is no one's baby daddy. they are married you stupid idiot. he doesn't have a problem with taking care of his child. he has a problem with taking care of that lazy bitch.

Simone

No, fake Simone. You stay here all day pretending to be me. I have a job and I do another things, unlike you that seem to have all day long to be here trying to screw me.
But, if you want to lose your time talking about me, it is your choice. I only want to thank you for help me to become more popular around here. Thanks, fake Simone!!!!!!!!!! Hhahahahahhahahahahhahaa.

noname

haha i waited Nas & Kaplan on their lunch break. Kaplan is a good guy!

Extravagantly-Creative

Does this person actually have the means to pay $51,101 per month ??

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments