Alleged Mistress Finds New Dude to Ride

12/11/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel was in need of a real pick-me-up yesterday in NYC ... literally.

Rachel Uchitel: Click to watch
Tiger's alleged #1 gal's boots apparently weren't made for walkin', and yesterday she decided to hop on her friend's back instead of hoofing it back to her apartment.

She tried to cover up another spandex butt shot ... but as you can see, the effort proved to be in vain.

Aaronnc

I wonder how much she charged that guy......

Makenna

Why are the paps following her around? Is there a story here somewhere?

Jill

Just wondering, did she buy those boobs with money she got when her b/f died in the towers? She sure does him a disrespect!

Dave

A booty simply does not get any better than that. It's bootyfection, and she gets a pass.

AZ

6. i actually feel bad for her in a way. it seems her friend is actually the one who opened her mouth, not rachel. she is still fu'd up for getting involved but atleast was going to keep her mouth shut but was betrayed by her friend.

Posted at 12:25AM on Dec 11th 2009 by tom

Did her friend also release the personal text messages from Tiger to the paps too? She loves the attention! Every single time one of Tiger's other whores pop up in the news, she has to do something to get the attention focused back on her.

Ray

High art! At it's best!

J

cute pooper, but waaaaaaay overpriced..........

Shelly

ANOTHER USELESS BITCH ROAMS THE PLANET.

Cant Watch

So she saw the first footage of her a$$ either on TV or on the web. She's following her own story. Good for her. In one year, she'll released a pop single and Perez Hilton will feature it on his blog. Her record will sell 10000 copies the first week and then her record label will drop her. Then, she'll have her own Maury-inspired talk show until she marries a rich businessman, moves to Spain and grows old.

LGB

Okay - You must be F kidding me. This homewrecking slut is loving every minute of it. Can we please move on beyond this slut. The story of this homewrecking fkn bimbo is old. If she is so worried about her slut status, she would not be walking the streets of NY in Spandex day after day for the paps lets be real.

Simone

I wonder what her farts smell like.

vintagewhatever

How much?

I hate rappers

31. I wonder what her farts smell like.

Posted at 2:31AM on Dec 11th 2009 by douchebag

Wait a moment and I'll tell you...........uhg ahg uhg uum Oh sh*t are farts suppose to be lumpy?

oh well I would say it smells like a cross between Pepperoni pizza, Tuna salad and with a hint of week old fried chicken at the end. I hope that answers your question...........

Ben

33. 31. I wonder what her farts smell like.

Posted at 2:31AM on Dec 11th 2009 by douchebag

Posted at 3:11AM on Dec 11th 2009 by Rachel

lmao; funniest thing I've read all night!

Ewww, ick

Rachel, honey, please deposit that check from OK Magazine and get yourself some fashionable duds. I don't know who's in your circle, but they should let you know that the crusty apparel you've been donning as of late makes you look even cheaper than you act. If I were you I would take some English classes, learn how to communicate like an intelligent individual, and let the ladies at Bergdorf's put you in some classier clothes. If you're strapped for cash, I know some high-profile athletes who would LOVE to take a turn inside your loose, stinky bits for a substantial amount of money. Text me if you're interested...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments