Octomom Double Fists While Hitting the Bottle

12/17/2009 2:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demonstrating exactly how not to carry two young babies around, a distracted Octomom, Nadya Suleman, toted two of her spawn down a flight of brick stairs yesterday ... and decided to do it wearing footwear commonly known as "slippers."

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The mother-of-many really needs to get a grip.

kr

She looks like a normal mom. How else would u like her to carry two babies? This is the safest way. Tummy to tummy they could lean back and fall.

Sherryl

I can't stand this woman BUT get a friggin life TMZ!! There is nothing wrong with the way she is holding those babies or walking down the stairs!! It's normal fools! Slow day huh????? geez.

kr

She does look good and 'tis the season for quirky cute jammies.

my friends told me to now and then clean nipples (not CLEAN but lack of better words at the moment) with my mouth because mom spit is good for babies immune systems. I don't. I think it's gross. Just sayin... mom spit is a good thing for babies.

Reality

Wow that cement on her face make her look better.

Amy J

I think your being to hard on her this time everyone carries kids around like this sometimes. No parent is perfect this is the one time I think she looks pretty normal to me. Otherwise she seems a nutcase.

L.A.

I honestly think she is HOT stuff..She lost all that pregnancy weight and is looking pretty good. ..lol

love her!

if I looked only half this good 1st thing in the morning. she looks really good!

Octowelfaremom

Yup, she made a call to Splash news online to sell pictures of her kids. She's still relying on taxpayers to foot her medical bills and workers for her mentally challenged child, though. She's made a cool million, and some, exploiting her kids. Do you think maybe she's saving for a rainy day? NO WAY! She's been shopping, pampering herself, doing all kinds of things people who have extra money can do. When she's broke, California taxpayers will not only be paying for her medical bills, they'll start paying for her groceries and everything else. Nadia is a perfect con artist. She's played the system before and she'll play it again. She'll continue to use her kids as pawn.

becky

Talk about a photo opt... look at her... hair is done, lashes are on and does she have lipstick on?

dmb

Pretty DARK SPERM wouldn't you say?

$$$

And what's wrong with how she is carrying the kids??

Come on TMZ...get a life...

Mary

Another American freak...she probably wishes that was Tiger Woods' *ick. We need to open the mental institutions in America, once again.

danielle

yea right she looks fine. There is nothing wrong with what she is doing. And she does look pretty with the goop. LOL

julien

Rehearsing for Cirque du Soleil much?

upchuck21

Stay in the house and take care of the kids. I've never seen anyone who needs more attention.