Brittany Murphy -- No Foul Play Suspected

12/20/2009 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ed Winter, spokesman for the L.A. County Coroner's Office, says an autopsy on Brittany Murphy will be conducted in the next day or so -- but as of now no foul play is expected.

Ed Winter

X************X

amb

what the hell is wrong with the video!!

Brittany Murphy Dead

nothing wrong with the video. http://brittanymurphydead.com/

Balloon Dude

It was Conrad Murray Again with his Propofol.

that.is.all

Brittany was a talented, beautiful actress. She will be missed.
Condolences to her mother, husband, family and friends.

RIP young one.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

If the rumors are true.. if she was Anorexic for years, then her heart might have finally given out

RIP Brittany.

PolarBear

Don't say, "no foul play suspected" before the issue's even been looked into.

Cheryl Shuman

Brittany Murphy died of NATURAL CAUSES most likely. I've known Brittany Murphy since I worked with her on Clueless and continued to be acquainted with her over the past several years. She is a lovely young woman, full of grace, kindness and was a ray of sunshine on every movie set or charity event that I've ever encountered with her. I'm deeply saddened and shocked by her death. I'm also angry at the insensitive comments left by some anonymous people accusing her of drug use. Brittany has died of natural causes and has had health issues in the past with asthma and diabetes from my understanding. I would ask that people be respectful of the family, especially her fantastic mother, Sharon. My prayers go out to Brittany and her loved ones during this horrible tragedy.

God bless you Brittany, you are already tremendously loved and missed.

Respectfully,
Cheryl Shuman
Executive Director
Beverly Hills NORML90210

Robin

Where did tiger go ? I have not heard anything about him all day he is saying this sucks that she died but wow did that get to paps of my back

layne25348

obvious overdose, why else would the husband not want an autopsy. This can't be shocking to anyone who have heard of the Brittany Murphy stories over the last few years.

X************X

Cheryl Shuman....I would not read any more of the comments on here if Brittany was indeed a friend of yours. Many/Most comments are senseless, tasteless and childish -- they are going to upset you. There is no monitoring of these boards so any idiot can go off and they do.

Woo Hoo!!!!

No foul play??? Uhh, a 32 year old dropping dead out of nowhere sounds suspicious to me. For those of you saying it could have been diabetes, oh please! She would've had to of had some serious symptoms before cardiac arrest would even happen, and I'm sure she would've had enough sense to go the hospital long before if that had been the case. And the fact that her husband didn't want an autopsy makes it even more suspicious.

My guess is it was either her heart gave out from anorexia or she overdosed on something.

moveover

"Appears to be natural"? That seems like a VERY strange thing for him to declare about a 32 yr. old before the autopsy has even begun. Very weird! Even fishy!

J C

#8 is a drug pusher who is looking for credibility.

Coco

Natural causes? This doesn't sound natural to me.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments