Paul Hogan's Wife

12/30/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 51-year-old resurfaced on vacation on Christmas, looking darker.

Linda Kozlowski

In 1990, Linda married Paul Hogan after he divorced his wife of 28 years.

Kozlowski is a Julliard trained opera singer.

Nadda

This is a crap shot .... she's 51 and she looks amazing. Look at her complexion!

Carrie

She is still a beauty, even with the additional weight.

janalal4

Damn. What the hell happened to her????

elephantman

I remember when he got divorced and married her, she got fat almost imediatly after he married her, she's been looking bad for years. But I must admit she was one hot momma in the movie. I sure hope I don't look that bad when I'm 51, I'v only got 4 years to go. Life is GOOD!!!!! BITCHES!!~

MightyMad

Man, that' shocking - 8 years ago, she looked exactly the same than looked like back in the first Crocodile Dundee. Basically, she let herself go... which is fine, as long as Paul and her are OK with it.

Kankles

She was so beautiful. What the hell happened? It does not even look like Linda Kozlowski. What a difference 20 years makes. Damn!!!!!! Are you sure that is Kozlowski, Harvey?

stonecold

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll "dile" down yer dundee...

Elaine

I'm 50 and there's no excuse for looking like that. Sure, I don't look like when I was 30. Gravity has lowered everything a bit but people still recognize me. The weight gain is her problem, cause it makes her neck look huge. And she does not look happy.

BabsDriedUpCooter

Holy Crap--Gator food...

LongJohn69

How many men or women who were hot when young, stay hot when old? Not many! This is why the "look good at any cost" kind of thinking can ruin a person. Looks fade on almost everyone. Some worse than others. I'll bet most of the folks in your photos who have been out of the spotlight a while don't like being paraded in the public again. The shouldn't be ashamed of being who they are but I'll bet they are ashamed. It's sad for all involved.

Carolyn A-B

Paul Hogan left his long-term marriage to hook up with his co-star. They wed, and broke up not long after that.
That's some mid-life crisis, Mr. Hogan.
Where is Ms. K. living now--in Porpoise Spit, Australia?

Anita

Actually, most people who look good when young also manage to look good when old.

But in Linda's case, she had kids and a marriage to Paul Hogan.
The old boy apparently wears his women down something awful.

Linda looks extremely unhappy,disappointed, and beaten down by life, poor thing.

Bet she thought things would go better for her than for the first wife - a common mistake young women make who break up a marriage.

Maybe Paul Hogan won't give her the money for a few improvements, some guys are like that.

It was Picasso who said he liked to turn goddesses into floormats - and that's exactly what he did to the ones who were stupid enough to love him.

my two cents

I'd bet Harvey would do her.

Joe

awww, thats a shame

GetTheFactsRight

#13 Say What?? Law of the Universe does terrible things to the male ego, male erection, male hairline and male gut. How narrow of you to act like it only affects women. Major pr*ck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments