Stacy Keibler -- New Year's Rockin' Body

12/31/2009 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stacy Keibler saved the best body for last this year.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Keibler and her unbelievably tiny two-piece dropped jaws in Miami beach today.

Our New Year's resolution ... post more photos of Stacey in next-to-nothing.

lela

stacy, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee tell rachel to put on some clothes and to keep them on.

natural is so pleasingly pleasing

IRS

THAT IS NICE!!!!

Marketing $ociologist

Guess I'm gonna half to start watchen How I met Your Mudda. A few sit ups for stomach definition and she's go to go.

Icebaby

She always looked too thin for me. Maybe it was her height. But damn, that's nice and she doesn't need fake boobs. Oh yeah!

decompressu

I second that resolution!

Politico Pablo

FABIO

I've seen her in person and she is mighty-fine!

lela

22. Her body is absolute perfection. She must train hard to maintain a figure like that. Yeah TMZ, more pictures of Stacy in 2010!

Posted at 4:24PM on Dec 31st 2009 by Politico Pablo

she probably also has good genes...she is proportioned very well...

i wish that women would consider proportion and curve when they undress for the camera...big boobs and flat behinds do not look right together and vice versa...and all women are supposed to have a nice curve at the waist, like stacy does. otherwise, its better to just wear a t shirt over their swim suits...

unless you are proportioned well and have a nice curve and nice legs, flat stomach, please consider that the people passing will sometimes inadvertently look your way and dont want to be grossed out..wear a t shirt

tanja

Well hell yeah she has a nice body....But her face is a whole nother story.Crap dude,my wife's body looks the same and she had 3 kids.So it's like whatever....Body yes,face: hell to the no!!!

Kathryn

Has she had children, because she either she's had a c-section or a total tummy tuck. Look at the scar at her bikini line, its huge!!!

LH

Beautiful? No! This generation doesn't know what a real woman looks like because they are hung up on post drug/skank-look. This is what a female goddess looks like in your bed, guys

Kim

Kathryn- No, she doesn't have any kids. I was coming on here to post the exact same thing. It is a tummy tuck scar. Compare them to the pics of Kate Gosselin in her orange bikini earlier in the year. She definitely didn't "work" for that stomach..well, I guess she had to work to PAY for it!!

El Mexicano

OK, OK I must say she is SMOKIN' Hot!!!!

NickSunset

Wow, here career is really taking off, I will have to check the website when I come to Florida to see how much she costs for a night.

Oh Really?

Now this is truly a perfect-looking individual. I dare any of you, White or Black, to deny this young lady her props. She is insanely fine!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments