Alan Thicke Experiences Growing Pains

1/1/2010 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alan Thicke admired the scenery last night at Bank nightclub in the Bellagio in Las Vegas.

Alan Thicke

He probably wasn't thinking "show me that smile again."

michael

OH YEAH!!

Extremely Poor Taste, TMZ!

Pretty lady, yes...but did a couple of party balloons get caught in the top of her dress?

Happy New Year, everyone!

Dix Handley

Just another slutty bleached blond with two fake boobs. One of thousands in the loserville of life we call Hollyweird.

Carol

Something must be wrong with women who think they need to have breast
implants to make them look sexy. It only draws attention to themselves that
they are sluts and nothing more. Besides, you can always tell the fake ones.
Am sure Alan's thoughts must have been "how much did they cost"!

I BE DARNELL

GEE DIDN`T EVEN KNOW THAT MOPE, WAS STILL ALIVE, WHAT IS DOING , TO PAY THE BILLS , VOICE/OVERS.....OPERATING A TACO TRUCK?

Lilarose

Is Alan Thicke a married man? Wonder what his wife/girlfriend thinks of that photo.....

What I think is worse than looking like a slut is that these women who get implants to look sexier will never be able to nurse a baby.

I think that is a terrible tradeoff.

Also, what will they do with those things when the rest of their body is shriveled up from old age. This will begin sooner than they think. My mom is 96 and tiny. I can't IMAGINE her having huge breasts that look 25!

Linda

So he must like everything fake. Because everything is fake on this bimbo. Horribly bleached out hair, and fake boobs. Probably has fake teeth and nails as well.

Balloon Dude

Show me that Vertical Smile Again.

ShutBrownDown

Talentless old doosh. No shot with that hose. Viva Las Vegas.

selena

actually his wife is the same type except with dark
hair lots of fakery
i hope his wife sees it
he is a hound dog
and this gal is NOT attractive
a gazillion like her in las vegas
bleached
fake teeth fake nose fake lips ugly fake tits
sick of this
this is not sexy

Judy

Alan Thicke gives me the creeps--even his voice gives me the creeps.

Mrs

ummmm...it does not appear that he was looking at her.

kelly

Funny How every nasty comment about this girl is from women..LOL.. I think this girl is very pretty,yes her hair is a bit yellow but she look very sweet and NOT slutty. Just because a woman Has Breast implants does not make her a Slut. I don't think Alan would be normal if he didn't look.

isthatallthereis

Jeeze doesn't anyone have real boobs anymore?

Grammar nazi

I detest fake boobs, but why do you think they can never breast feed? Of course they can!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments