O.J. vs. Spector

Who'd You Rather

... Eat With?

1/1/2010 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson and Phil Spector both spent their New Year's Eve behind bars -- and their dinner menus were absolutely prison-tastic!

We're told O.J. inhaled baked chicken, mashed potatoes, zucchini rolls, cake, and salad for dinner ... while Spector stomached green salad, Hungarian goulash, steamed noodles, green peas, pinto beans, corn bread, and pudding.

Question is ...

Jason Bourn

Happy New Years Simone, Are you first again naught!!!

MightyMad

... To everybody else, happy New Year!!!!

keishalee98

NEITHER ONE OF THEM. BOTH ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING. DESERVE TO BE BEHIND BARS FOR WHAT THEY DID.

Whop der it is

You have got to be kidding

Wombat

Well, both meals have a lot of fiber in them. I guess that is so they have a nice clean poop chute for when Ben Dover visits them in the shower.

Why'd He Didn't Do It?

That's a tough one.

I'd rather eat with Phil coz he's a wormy little creep that I could flatten with one punch so he's not a threat- BUT his meal SUCKED.
So I had to pick OJ, only coz his meal was more appetizing. Of course, I'd have to request he sit on the other side of the cell and if he moved, I'd crack him in the throat with the plate!

Neither one of them deserve a 'special holiday meal'.

I'm disappointed to hear they got one.

They should be eating the same bland crap every day for as long as their pathetic sorry asses remain alive and blighting our world absorbing tax payers money with their vile existence.

bsb fan

TMZ, do you realize that this is your first entry of 2010?

Seriously...

Andie

TMZ - OMG,what a great poll- you are too funny! And how hilarious that slasher OJ is winning over psycho Spector, LOLOL

Frankenpussy

Damn! My Holiday meal is gonna be mac and cheese and a couple chili dogs,these Murdering Jackasses eat better than I do! F***ing Pathetic! Happy New Year!

Tara J

Harvey,
Really, whatever yo is right this is the best you can come up with happy new year 2 u 2. Were was Tiger ?

South Beach

GREAT choice, either is very diet inducing. I'll have to go with OJ, I can't even stand LOOKING at Phil, much less trying to choke down a meal with him.

As a side note, great story Harvey told about running into OJ's limo in the alley behind Nicoles house a few days after he was given a pass on the criminal side.

HAPPY 2010!

KELLER TX

let me guess...you guys decided not to fight with cops tonight, too? This post is funny, but...come on!

oreo

Phil Spector looks like mr. barnes on the simpsons.

oreo

Happy New Year everyone!!!

stinky mcgee

You really need a none of the above button.................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments