Mariah Carey -- Drunk or Just Tightly Bound?

1/7/2010 9:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey appeared to have some trouble walking to the stage at last night's People's Choice Awards -- but this time, should she blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol ... or that extremely tight dress?

Mariah Carey: Click to watch
Just one night before, Mariah was admittedly hammered on stage at an awards show in Palm Springs -- where she slurred and stumbled through her speech.

Last night, she had no problem talking -- just walking.

So the question ...

cherryblossoms

do people have nothing better to talk about seriously? She had trouble walking but even if she was drunk who cares. I wanted to watch this and I had no idea it was on last night I thought it was on tonight bummer oh welllllllll

Just sayin'

SIT YOUR @SS DOWN NICK! God! I am so tired of him!

Marketing $ociologist

It may have cost what you could purchase five strip clubs for, but Tommy Mottola was a smart man. Got her when she was young and dumped her before she got chunky - the future Sally Fields or Grace Slick. Yikes!

sammi

Not at all Drunk! She looked totally fabulous. Wish I had a bod like hers , but work-in on it! She didn't slur her words once,the dress just a little tight.

Lisa

Why did that loser husband of hers have to come up there. it was like he was her cane so she could walk. The let her try on the dress a long time ago for this event and she said, yes, let me have the dress that I cannot walk in so I look like a jerk. She is a jerk. the comment made regarding Tommy Motolla is so correct. She is a washed up loser. She should make a duet with the NEW and not improved Whitney Houston. Oh, and thank God some more all of the hollywood elite, i'm sure he gives a rat's ass.

kathy

Whod your rather.... Mariah or Jessica Rabbit

parents?

Mariah is nasty! She is the mosty trashy skeez in Hollywood. She obviously has no self esteem or any kind of dignity casue she constantly dresses like a cheap hooker. And as far as being depressed and needing anxiety meds...give me a break!! She is nothing but a spoiled over paid wannabe diva! She makes me gag!

judy anderson

AGAIN... she is on oxi...just like Anne Nichol. Same as last night only booze on top of the oxi.

Just sayin'

Arizona Doofahz

MARIAH LEFT TOMMY MORON! NOT ONLY THE MARRIAGE BUT THE RECORD COMPANY, COLUMBIA.

Ms Kris

again or the same drunk? what is the deal here? Next member for the next season of Celebrity Rehab?

Just sayin'

OMG! She is SOOOOOOOO gorgeous!

stonecold

She's being escorted like she's 90 years old. What a piece of trash...

Just sayin'

The haters say she is done. Really? What was the name of this show again? Oh yeah, PEOPLES CHOICE. The PEOPLE spoke. They love her. Deal with it or go F yourselves.

Just sayin'

Love Mariah but, if I could punch nick, I would. He is a c*nt.

Just sayin'

Not drunk. Although if she was could you really blame her? She IS married to nick cannon....