TMZ Live -- Leno vs. Conan, Casey & Tila

1/7/2010 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the big shakeup at NBC over Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Plus: Custody battle over Casey Johnson's dogs, Gilbert Arenas update, Eli Roth's feet and Gary Coleman out of the hospital.

Also -- Mike has a problem with TMZ Live screen grabs ... like the one above.

Cathy

Re: pizza tippinng off Glee cast to their win--only winners are invited to the Peoples Choice awards. If you didn't win, you weren't there.

oc gurly gurl

I believe, you guys can probably check on this, that the winners of the peoples choice award know they win before the show, notice only the winners show up. But you know that digornio (spelling??) thing was probably set up by the producers not the cast of Glee.

Aaryn

How much hair gel do you think the entire crew of TMZ uses?

Alberto

The chairs are from IKEA! haha

AmyBee

He doesn't look 260+. I think you look great!

Chrystal

What happened to Artie Lange? Why nothing on TMZ? This is such a sad story and Howard Stern's 8,000,000 listeners want to know something. Help us out!

Ashley

First Mike I think your hot! And 2 does Casey have a daughter? If so what is happening to her?

Jess is a butterface

STILL AVOIDING THE ARTIE LANGE STORY!!!! WHY???????

Kari

Your both HOT! Did I mention Id love to have a job there?? I live in SF but every time I come to LA... I see tons of stars everywhere Im great at spotting them,,, You need to have an office in San Fran....
lets go global with TMZ

KARI

Rian

how much did Howard pay you to not cover the artie lange story??

Jay

cant belive you guys totally ignored all the artie lange questions....smh

Brenda

Ok, You guys aren't going anywhere near the Artie Lange situation. That's cool. I like to see you're respecting his privacy.

Mike you look great!

Harvey, I don't know why I like you but I can't get enough.

Mike

GET SOME NEW CHAIRS. Use that ad money you're getting and spring for some nice bar stools. Come on Harv...you're smart, work it out.

N.Ellen

People's Choice winners have ALWAYS know ahead of time . . I remember that from YEARS ago when I was helping with the show!

4evrwld

Who did Casey Johnson spend the holidays with? Christmas Eve she was furniture shopping. Seems like she was alone. Where were the Hiltons, Nichole, Tila or the Johnsons.

Thanks