Justin Bieber

Boys Don't Cry

1/12/2010 2:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's teen pop's new boy wonder Justin Bieber in Vegas last month (left) -- and actress Hilary Swank around the time "Boys Don't Cry" came out (right).

Justin and Hilary

Only one of them won an Oscar for playing a female-to-male pre-operative transsexual.

Just sayin'

I hate that little justin douche and his stupid hair. GET A HAIR CUT LOSER! BANGS ARE FOR GIRLS!

liltumtum

I think Justin Bieber actually looks more like a young Jane Fonda.

9d9

"The Office" had an episode where they had a "is Hillary Swank hot?" contest....too funny...no opinion. But, if the subject keeps coming up, I'd get a makeover if I was her. lol

popcorn

TMZ, I think you're rude. Not sure why you think it's okay to pick on a 15 year old.

chris_lerat_1235

i swear the mobs of lil 10 year olds that love this guy only love him cause he resembles a women! like dude cut your frickin hair! lil girls seriously only like dudes that resemble themselves with girly features haha just look at all those weird emo creeps

rayman

wait, I'm confused?... Does Justin Beiber look like a lesbian or does Hillary Swank look like a 15-year old boy?....intriguing

iheartJB

TMZ, WHY DO YOU GOTTA HATE ON JUSTIN, HUH?! What has he done to you?? Are you jealoud cuz he's hanging out with President Obama, Usher and Rihanna? Get a grip you fools. One thing i know is that jealousy is a form of admiration. Are you guys jealous? aww poor babies.

GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING.

Dave

I KNEW IT!

lmao

I always loved Chad Lowe. I also think he should've picked me over swank lol. Wonder what he did for her to dump him. Pot? Booze? Time to spill it swank.

oreo

He is so lame.

JP

That kid has the dumbest haircut I have ever seen.

Me!

First, TMZ, there is absolutely no resemblance, so WHY THE POST?!

Second, Swank revealed ALL about her split from Lowe years ago.

And it wasn't pretty.

Like her.

kromen

Can we attribute his future downward spiral to the teasing from you guys? Can't one child star grow up normal?

Lippy Loo

Bieber needs a Barber! Dude looks like a little girly girl. Uggghhh.... doesn't this little pansy own a mirror??? Good Gawd, why do stupid little girls like this freak?

Kevin

Hillary Swank has "the look" that, frankly, just drives me wild. I'd nail her seven times to Sunday, take a little nap, and nail her a few times more. Looking good girl!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments