Tiger Woods -- Haiti Hero?

1/14/2010 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods may have finally emerged from exile in the name of humanitarianism, this according to Russell Simmons.

Simmons claims he heard that Tiger was getting involved in the Haiti relief effort and wrote the following message on his Twitter page: "heard tiger woods donating to send a cargo plane with a mobile hospital out there. Keep ur prayers high!"

TMZ has attempted to confirm with Tiger's people -- so far, no one seems to know anything.

Jeanie

To US Soldier. You are an arrogant idiotic SOB with obviously no education. I am a Cuban-American with a college and graduate degree with special certifications and qualifications in education. Obviously you yourself are not an educated individual. I for one have not nor has anyone in my family ever received assistance from Welfare. You on the other hand if you are a "real soldier" obviously enlisted because you either were too idiotic to go to school and have not gotten the FREE education provided to you my the US government paid by all us tax payers. I don't look down at soldiers by any means as many are of hispanic descent and although they may be very intelligent either cannot pay for college and look to it as a possibility. All of the hispanics enlisted would die for this country that obviously does not appreciate their contribution. You should be ashamed of being a "soldier" if that is what you really are because you definitely are not an American. Your racism and stereotyping are revolting. I am ashamed to have someone like you representing my country.

Tune in to any hispanic new channel or hispanic website and you will find that there has been much assistance granted. Hispanics are the backbone of this country I am tired of idiots like you. I wonder if you would do half the things hispanics do in order to work hard and provide for their families.

Marie

Tiger Wood's jet is in Fiji, so I doubt he'll leave there for anyone!!

Beverly J

Posts #5 & #10, you are both idiots. People need help does it matter where it comes from or who does it first??!!!! The US claims to be a super power, well let them step up and show the rest of the world their cape then!!!

arete

I don't get way people hate Tiger so much, he did what majority of athletes have did, he just got caught.
Anyway, good for Tiger for helping.

Marie

It doesn't matter who shows up first to help....the US is just geographically closer. What matters is that help arrives.

Beverly J

Post #5, you should really learn to spell or stop posting comments!!! Haiti is how it's spelt!!! DUMB A-S!!

Jamaican Sam

Prolly filled with busty blonde nurses. Sweet! Irie.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

He just wants to recover the 1 or 2 blond chicks there.

marie

To Post # 8: I am delighted you can afford to send $100.00 to the relief efforts, and in good times I would have been able to, but some of us are not so fortunate at this time. If I had $100. right now I would make sure my kids had a decent breakfast and milk in the morning. And before you even comment as to why I am on the computer right now, I am looking for a job like a million other people in the USA!

Chris

Wow..a new low...using a something awful like an earthquake to repair his image...Par for the course. Brutal.

Linda

Good to help the people but he is MOST interested in helping himself -- Nothing like a good disaster to exploit.

Jamaican Sam

Jeanie: Your education, although admirable, has obviously left you with a bitter, far-left leaning agenda. So, your education, rather than providing you with any new insight or skills to use in the 'real world', has just served to enhance your own malignant narcissism.

How can you say that you do not look down on soldiers when, in the preceding sentence, you display such a callous and trite view of them? You fall down on your own argument; which is funny since you seem to think you have obtained such a great education.

This is a delusion.

I wish you well, however, should you decide to get a job with Senator John Kerry, as the two of you would certainly get on quite well, or perhaps one of those tinpot dictators that U.S. Soldier is referring to.

I BE DARNELL

ARE THERE ANY FAIR HAIRED WHITE WOMEN THERE. LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN. CHECK YOURSELF ,INTO THE MOBILE HOSPITAL YOU CREEP.

happy day

Jeanie my comment worked I must have hit a soft spot in you!! The truth hurts doesnt it, Guess you have never lived down here in south florida where all your people are abusing our country, you stupid non intelligenat A-HOLE.

US Soldier

greatneck

This IS the MAN!!! Tiger Woods, the one and only.... Lets hear it for THE MAN......BRAVO>>>>