The Jane-Arquettes Will Work for Food

1/22/2010 6:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Hung" star Thomas Jane and his "Medium" wife Patricia Arquette are unmade for each other.

Thomas Jane and Patricia Arquette
Looking like an institutionalized Indiana Jones, Thomas and his Thunderdome chic clad spouse put away their shopping carts and aluminum cans long enough to hit up an event in L.A. on Wednesday.

No word if they have enlisted the services of Britney's dad yet.

Donna S.

What did Patricia do to her face? She used to be so beautiful!

libby

I love these two. They just don't give a damn. More power to them.

CriticAl

When the hell did these two get married? First I've heard of it.

Tommy looks like he dug those clothes out of a bag on its way to the Salvation Army.

Truth

Patricia Arquette can do no wrong in my book. She refuses to play the Hollywood game and subscribe to the cookie cutter image of attention starved actress!

someone

They could at least try not to look like homeless people.

Seriously?!

Wow. They look like they walked into the nearest Goodwill store and put on the first thing they grabbed off the rack. To each his own I guess.

CJ

good looking couple,could do alittle better,maybe their trying to do the Tim Burton & Helena thing,but their not quirky and dark enough for THAT look,I'll give them credit for just being themselves & not giving a damn what others thank/say,as for Patricia's face,its called aging,I think she's still very pretty.

Whamo

Sorry folks but Patricia flat out looks like a can of smashed worms. I don't care how fat or thin she is she just looks like crap here. She was smokin in True Romance. Now...no so much!

DP

Has anyone noticed the reference to the Pee Wee Herman show on the wall behind them? Is that show coming back??? I hope not!

myownvoice

WOW! What the hell she do to her hair???? The Arquettes are a strange family anyway. Thomas Jane seems to beat to a diff drum. Saw him on an interview and he was just sloppy. I used to like him, but seeing how far out there he and doesn't care about his appearance is a HUGE turnoff...Good luck to the strange couple

Nix

Hey! Not only did these two scrounge for cans but I believe those are my tea towels that this Thomas must have pinned up for pants. lol!!

Mikey

They are so stoned! I love it!

MindyD

He looks like he's wearing her pajamas

DAVID

He's beginning to look a lot like her brother, I mean sister. Guess that would actually be sisother or broster.

MitchConn0r

Wow she looks like 10 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag. Talk about plastic surgery gone awry. Maybe she needs to get Heidi's surgeons #.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments