Chris Brown -- Silence Is Golden

1/24/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown could have easily explained himself yesterday for that eerie photo he took with a battered-looking Jean Paul Gaultier last week ... but he didn't.

Chris Brown

kendra joy bethune

may 2008 watch me sign along withjames brown i don't want nobody
right now my mom and i are in san diego and i was signing along with james brown i don't want nobody to open up the door

radarluv

#2 is too witty!! Right on, nuff said.

Barb

Chris, you need to get a new publicity team. They have given you really bad advice for a long time now. Are you sure they want you to succeed? They should have had you come out immediately after the Riri beating, apologized and begged for her (and the publics) forgiveness, manned up and pled guity to that and took your lumps. The LKL interview you wore an outfit designed to make you look like a fool. It clearly shows there are two sides to you, the one you want the public to see and the real you. In no other photo's do you wear a sweater vest and bow tie. You were silent when you should have spoken up and outspoken when you should have shut up. You seem to go from one publicity disaster to another. Get a new publicity team, quick.

Chase

Chris was probably thinking..."dang why did I have to come back to the states, I've haven't had to deal with this kind of ignorance for a whole week...seesh let it go man"!!!

gediao luis

chris brown is a good boy u misteck is normal coz he is human

Sa

I love Chris Brown...He's talented, Handsome and full of unique qualities that I've never seen in my life time...He's a very special person and I only wish him the BEST of everything positive. I don't see why he can't be out and about enjoying whatever party he decides to attend. He always looks good and has the best smile in the world...And everyone except TMZ and haters seems to admire him. Keep doing what you're doing Chris...You are a very special individual.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3