Cuba Gooding Jr. - Where All the White People At?

1/26/2010 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cuba Gooding Jr. was all about making Jerry Maguire scream "I love Black people" -- but last night at the House of Blues, all he wanted to know was "Where all the white people at?!"

Cuba jumped onstage to perform with Steel Panther -- where even at an '80s rock show, dude couldn't escape harassment for "Snow Dogs."

fah que

Nice, now where is our white Al Sharpton? I wish I was there, would of hung that mother falker from the bumper on my truck.

dr cyclops

now what if i went into a unemployment office and yelled where are all the black people at... i would be arrested,,
well that would be dumb of me anyways,,because thats where they are all at hee hee heeee

Debs

Well known fact that Cuba is a racist.
He hates "WHITE" people.
Shame on you Cuba, one big movie hit and you act like a fool!

EGGO

How are you going to call him a racist when he's married to a white woman? If black people are racist, they learned it from white people.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Just because he's married to a white woman by no means makes him a non-racist. Most of the black men that stalk white women are racist. Besides, no one can blame a black guy for wanting a white chick, who wouldn't? Especially when compared to ghetto hoodrats. They are far more beautiful, not greasy, have perfect features, no brillo-pad for hair, the list of advantages goes on and on.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I think Cuba should worry more about his hasbeen career than we "white people."

TJS

Didn't any of you think that maybe he was joking because he was probably the only black guy there? Geez. Although his shoutout wasn't that funny, it isn't really worth mentioning either.
Move on to how he surprisingly knew the words to the song -- and he tried to sing'em.
Harping on about how he used the word 'white' makes you a racist not him.
It isn't a bad word. He didn't say anything disparaging about us at all, just wanted to know where we were...