Scott Brown's Daughter -- Nude Not For Me

1/26/2010 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Massachusetts Senator-elect Scott Brown's daughter Ayla says she may follow in her dad's footsteps -- modeling ... but Ayla is drawing the line that her father crossed.

Ayla Brown: Click to watch
We got the former "American Idol" contestant and avid basketball player at JFK last night where we asked if she would do a naked Cosmo spread like the one her father posed for back in the day.

Her reply: "I can't guarantee I'll be doing that kind of modeling."

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

What a beautiful, classy, respectable young lady. Further proof Scott Brown is the real deal to have managed to raise such a perfect daughter. Her sister is equally the hottie as well.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Steve

She a HO just like her Dad :) It runs in the family.

commykilla

i know ayla, shes cool as hell

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

dayuuuuuuuuuum!!! She's smoking a$$ hot!!!! She could easily model if she wants to.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

hahaha! How cute is that!!! She clearly didn't know how to handle the fotog. Hopefully she gets used to it soon, because they are going to be following her around like mad!!! She's so cute!

yeah....and?

Did anyone catch her Father giving that speech in public, maybe his acceptence, on TV none the less, in which he shoved his entire foot down his throat telling the world about his two daughters standing behind him with the wife too? He said:

"Oh, and yes, they are available, both of them"

Here they are HORRIFIED and the wife was trying to cover her pissed-ness- then he just can't help himself but to continue to shove his foot futher by saying-

"Well, not the one, but this one for sure" still referring to the availability of his daughters, the wife is screaming his name for him to stop at this point- Scott!!!! Scott!!!! Both girls just standing there MORTIFIED that he is drawing that kind of attention them, in this venue.

I think they would have perferred Dad to talk about their schooling lets say.

Well, my irrevelant cyber friends this is how this Republicanknucklehead started his political dream. Great. Kennedys seat, a historical election and they got "this guy"

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Sad that all the kooks have to bitch about this guy is his teasing of his daughters during his victory speech. He was caught up in the moment, wanting to give some attention to his girls and had a little fun with it. Big freakin' deal. Ted Kennedy killed somebody and this is what you want to bitch about? Further proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Simone

I am the real Simone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site and everybody who post it in are retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat

Though I was glad a republican won the seat, I was P.O.'D the next night and day when my phone rang all day and night with "Unknown Caller" in the caller ID window. When I finally had had it and answered the phone it turned out to be an automated, recorded call from Scott Brown telling me how he looked forward to working with John McCain in the senate...recording or no recording...I gave him a piece of my mind : )

Lee

ok, is that she won't do it, with the word "can't" in there or she is going to do it. The headline and the bottom quote don't match.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I hear ya Wombat. I'm surprised he would say that on a robocall. McCain was one of the only people in Washington to support him early on, so hopefully he's just paying him gratitude for that. But I'm with ya, if he votes and legislates like McCain I'll be one of the first ones to start campaigning for his defeat. McCain showed rational Americans how NOT to run a campaign.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

She's fine as hell, watch out!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Ok, let's get this straight. She's 6 feet tall. Gorgeous. Awesome at hoops. Talented as all get out. Smart. Yet single? Sign me up dude and get me to the front of the line!!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments