Beyonce Tequila?

1/27/2010 5:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Beyonce at the Hope for Haiti telethon last week (left) -- and allegedly pregnant publicity whore Tila Tequila at some event last year (right).

Beyonce and Tila

One of them loves the single ladies.

We're just sayin'.

Tiffany

I love beyonce! Team beyonce, but I am pretty sure this isn't a contest. Get all of B's clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=572

cochino

exactly how much of this toad are we supposed to stomach?

TMZ is going out of its way to push this fugly skank liar.

SERIOUSLY!!!

So Tila's pregnant? I've said it before & will say it again: 1 thing 4sure it ain't no JOHNSON & JOHNSON baby! SERIOUSLY, if TMZ needs 2 follow a no-name, come to my house, I can do drama SO better than Tila!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Why does Whoreonce keep bleaching her skin and wearing blond weaves? Is she that ashamed of being black? If you look at pics of her 10 years ago, you see she used to be so much darker. Sad people aren't happy with themselves.

suzy

i realy hope someday i realize why TMZ give so much space to this ugly gremlin with fake tits
caouse right now i dont

trish

BOY! Beyonce is getting lighter and lighter! She didn't look ANYTHING like she looks now, when she first came out.

Crystal

Did someone at TMZ just call somebody a "pregnant publicity whore"? I think someone there at TMZ is angry and hates Tila.

I always thought she was fake even when she first came out as a "reality celebrity" on Double Shot at Love on MTV. What a crock! Love?!!! Yeah right!! She was making out with girls and guys left and right. I am sure she made out with the whole filming crew too! Nothing says "love" like a bunch of people spreading the STD'S!!! DISGUSTING!!! I HATE MTV NOW!!!! If anyone is a "media whore", it's MTV!!! MTV USE TO STAND FOR "MUSIC TELEVISION", NOW IT'S A BUNCH OF FAKE "REALITY BS!!!

Troy

Hell they're both attention and publicity whores...Beyonce being the biggest of them all. She only wants to be seen and heard, and as a couple of posters said, she's always copying someone, she's a recycled, remanufactured, weave wearing, yodeling, stripper in a leotard and heels. I wished she'd just go away...as far as Tequila, well at least she's doing what young girls do, Beyonce is 30 something pretending to be 28...She sucks ass.

tilasROTspot

hey troy....tila is 28...not exactly a young girl

Bohonker

Tila looks blacker than Beyonce....and she's Vietnames!?!

Anastasia

Wow, Beyonce is going to be really pissed at you guys for comparing her to that vile little piece of trash gutter rat!

Amanda

You all are haters!!!! My girl is prego!! CONGRATS TILA!!

love her!

Beyonce is an empire and a true inspiration. Why would you even try to compare tila to her. Tila i know you read these. I think you are a miserable nasty vile ugly woman. if you are pregnant i feel just awful for your kid. you're going to drive your kid to hate u one day because u are a liar and too into yourself and a drug addict. I hear courtney love needs a roomie since her kid francis bean got out.

suzy

yeah courtney and tila would be the best roomies in hollywood
both attention seekers,bisexuals,liars,big egos,talentless,no taste of clothes or anything,hard core drug users and of course WHORES

love her!

Oh man I also just realized...both their "loved ones" offed themselves to get the hell away from those psychos. RIP Cobain & Johnson...To bad the roles werent reversed

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments