Nancy Grace Hacks, Sneezes Through Deposition

1/28/2010 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nancy Grace Nancy Grace's deposition could make you sick .... if you were sitting in the same room with her.

Grace sat for her deposition in Atlanta today, in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the parents of a woman who killed herself after getting grilled by Grace.

We're told Grace had an epic cold and barely made it through the depo. Various people in the room were bringing her Vicks cough drops, Kleenex and other accoutrement.

Our sources say the depo wasn't groundbreaking ... no smoking gun.

Much to the chagrin of Grace and CNN, the deposition was videotaped but the tape is under wraps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

balls

balls

kimmi

I can't stand this over opinionated b!tch. She thinks she knows everything and can bully people into thinking her way. Hope she's found guilty and made to pay MILLIONS. $$$$$$$$$

nan

nancy grace makes me sick no matter what..she is where the expression lipstick on a pig originated

who cares

I AM ON NANCY'S Side! I live in the area where this poor little boy went missing. His mother was a NUTT JOB and was just unstable all together. Nancy Grace was just trying to get to the bottom of her lies not telling her to kill herself. Her parents do not have a legal leg to stand on....I feel bad for the father of poor Trenton. She was just another Casey Anthony....SHe did us taxpayers a favor by killing herself but her poor son is still missing.

???????????????????????

MUST BE SWINE FLU AFTER ALL NANCY GRACE IS A BITCH PIG OF THE WORSE KIND....HER AND HER UGLY KIDS!

my my my

Karma's a bitch..huh Nancy.....Sneeze your f&*% headoff - wouldn't care and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire

Jeanne From NC

not surprising considering she had almost no voice last night. stress will get you everytime! I think the tape will get out. They always do!

justsaying

I saw the interview she had with that young lady and even though I believe she killed her child, the approach was sick. She was truly a jerk in dealing with the young lady. But did she cause the death of her? It would take a heck of an attorney to convince me of that. Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

reallyirked

If you wath nancy's show you know she has been sick all week. As for stress - she should have none. She is NOT responsible for this mother killing herself. The mother did it cause she knew people would find proof she killed her son. Nancy is not to blame and will win this case hands down. Love her or hate her - she is innocent. You haters are dispicable. Go NANCY. Keep the faith!!

kingofthehill2007

Where is a random act of violence when you need one. This arrogant,over-opinionated and self-righteous piece of garbage needs to go....

La Toya Jackson

Cover your mouth up when you koff Swiney!!!!!!!!!!

Stella

Hmmm, I see TMZ went out of their way to find the best picture of Nancy. I`m sure she is grateful NOT.

La Toya Jackson

Don't koff on me Swiney!!!! Just say no to H1N1!!

NO, mememe

NANCY KNOWS HOW TO HIT THE NELL ON THE HEAD, LOVE YA NANCY!! THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS, AND SHE REVEALS IT TO THE VIEWERS, NO MATTER WHAT, SHE PULLS NO PUNCHES..CHARGING HER FOR THE SUICIDE IS OBSURD, LOL!!

nan

nancy is a disgusting piece of crap..she used the death of her fiance to further her own career with the crocadile tears

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments