« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rey Maualuga -- The DUI Crash Scene

1/29/2010 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Cincinnati Bengals star Rey Maualuga taking a field sobriety test moments after he allegedly crashed his blue Pontiac into two parked cars and a parking meter early this morning.

The photo was taken around 1:50 AM in Kentucky -- right before Rey was arrested for DUI and careless driving.

According to the police report, Rey told cops he had "about six Captain and Coke drinks" earlier in the night. The report also states that Rey blew a .157 on the breathalyzer -- nearly twice the legal limit.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

shonuff

ReyRey, come on get it together.Its unfortunate pay the price and move on! all these haters who got no money talking about your car? their a joke! Drive anything you want uso, just be wiser next time.

"from somone that knows you" CARSON CALI

Icebaby

Damn drunk drivers! Who is this guy?

Haywood Jablome

Why is he driving a Pontiac?! I understnd some of these chumps only make six figures. But at least buy a Honda! First Bitches! Suck on dees nuts!

lmc

werent wwe wrestlers arrested in kentucky for drinking too?

sounds like the place to be...i guess.

michaelacarterallen

..He could always say Captain Morgan was driving!....

emily

He was driving a Pontiac cause it belonged to the 18 year old that was with him!!! HA HA HA HA...........or maybe it belonged to the juvie he was with!?!?! Either way.......WHO DEY 2010!!!

yeah....and?

WHY would anyone want a Honda over a Pontiac?

I love my 04' GTO so much, we went and bought a Pontiac G8 GT. With the modifications the horsepower is fantastic on both cars. Stock of the showroom has better horsepower.
Of course, we are NOT drinking and driving folks. I spend too much on my cars to ruin them over booze!

Hondas? I hope you are kidding, the horsepower is a joke. Its a ricer only. {NOT that some ricer wouldn't give me a run for money, of course AFTER you spend big bucks to get it there!}

MJ

Did he get his driving lessons from Darryl Russell (r.i.p?) Typical USC TROJAN, first OJ, than Reggie Bush, than O.J. Mayo, SUC ON!

mxracer82

Why on earth is he driving a old ass pontiac sunfire with all that money he had.

justsaying

alcohol + car keys + car + driving + police + sobriety test will always = a world of sh*t.

remember all

Never tell police you had a drink!!!
That is part of what convict yourself.
Answer alway ""NO"" drinks for me I am diabetic!!!!

givemeabreak

These idiots make enough money...why don't they hire a damn driver!

Huzzah

With overnight parts from Japan!

Bridget

If Pontiac's are soooo awesome, then why arent they making them anymore???? GM sucks and so does your little Pontiac.

Brandy

He looks fine to me, they are just profiling LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments