Michael Jackson Tribute Inspires ... Headaches

2/1/2010 9:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you weren't fortunate enough to pick up a pair of 3D goggles before tonight's Michael Jackson tribute on the Grammy Awards, you were probably treated to a bout of nausea ... and we don't mean Celine Dion.

Michael Jackson tribute

Marla

#2Q, get your head off your a s s, and smell the roses! Life is good and when a person does good things in life he or she get honored by society and the world! Why a bitter a s s h o l e like you watches the Grammys anyway???!!!

Marla

21. I'm treated to a bout of nausea anytime Wacko Jacko is mentioned.

Posted at 3:31AM on Feb 1st 2010 by Gotta Hurl

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-grammy-video-tribute/2#comments#ixzz0eHoLL6d1

You must be one hell of a masochist cause otherwise you wouldn't be here! I hope it hurts a lot darling!

Marla

I have a simple TV set (no LCD nor plasma) and was wearing no 3D glasses and I got to see the show with no problems whatsoever, so what's this article all about?? BTW I loved watching MJ kids, they are as lovely as their father!

Verdict Of The Court

dr cyclops

Missy

They have said for weeks the tribute would be in 3D and it was great,and MJs children did wonderful! Their daddy would be so proud i'm sure he smiling down from heaven

Verdict Of The Court

Michael Jackson??? I think I've heard of him. Isn't he the entertainer who sounded like a castrated leprechaun when he tried to sing???

SickofTMZ

Marla

38. For the love of all that is holy! Give the Michael Jackson tributes a rest! Mother Teresa deserves such tributes not that freak.

Posted at 8:14AM on Feb 1st 2010 by SickofTMZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-grammy-video-tribute/3#comments#ixzz0eI4LFCAC

Mother Theresa needed and needs DONATIONS not tributes, she wasn't an entertainer, and in life she got several visits from MJ with DONATIONS, they were both humanitarians. Do you know the meaning of that word?

Lin Wo

I used my glasses from Avatar and it didnt work at all! sucked!!!

Marla

34. My organization is sending out our members to molest boys across the USA in a tribute to Michael Jackson's true legacy.

Posted at 7:47AM on Feb 1st 2010 by NAMBLA

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-grammy-video-tribute/3#comments#ixzz0eI5JwesH

Don't be shy just admit you love molesting children and get it off your chest, afterwards just go on kill yourself! Just make it simple!

Marla

35. wackos kids were hidden behind that chick from fleetwoods macs big butt..my god she is gross looking..i bet she has so much cellulite on those thunder thighs ..egads im sick to my stomach..

Posted at 7:56AM on Feb 1st 2010 by koolkid

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-grammy-video-tribute/3#comments#ixzz0eI5jUnNa

Admit it, you think of Stevie as your own mother, that's what making you so sick the fact that you want to do her as well!

NeverMind

3D was ridiculous idea. I knew about it ahead of time, but I didn't realize that 3D would distort the picture for non-obsessed fans who didn't feel like running to Target... Not to mention the general population who probably just shook their heads and squinted the whole time.

Miss MJ

I was very disappointed in the Michael Jackson tribute. While the performers were earnest, something felt forced. It would have been better to let Michael sing his song. Michael had a social conscience and sang about things like ecology, saving the earth, poverty and loving one another. Of course the media completely abandoned these attritubtes in favor of false charges by greedy, hatefu, headline grabbing individuals - they know who they are. Michael should have sang his song with the emotions behind HIS lasting message to US. Having the performers do it, along with the 3D debaucle, seemed to cheat us out of Michael and his talent and powerful message.

Christopher

Everyone should have a pair of 3d glasses in the house. This is not the first 3d TV that has been on. I remember when Vincent Price showed 3d movies when I was a kid. Be prepared or don't complain HARVEY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments