Swift Didn't Break Grammy Record, Just Grammy

2/1/2010 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing Taylor Swift didn't win all eight Grammy awards she was nominated for, because she couldn't even hold on to the four she actually did win. Oopsies.

Taylor Swift
The 20-year-old attempted to pose with her four awards backstage, when one of them slipped and broke into pieces.

See, not even Taylor's own Grammy thought she should have won for album of the year.

BTW: It was a stunt Grammy ... not the real deal.

stonecold

Now we know it's a piece of crap award literally, too.

Lulei

I am a big country music fan, but sorry.....Taylor Swift is so overrated. She can't sing and she writes such teeny bopper songs. I do not see how she keeps winning all these awards. She won for Entertainer of the year and had hardly headlined at any shows. ENOUGH OF THIS KID ALREADY. SHE HAS WON WAY MORE THAN SHE DESERVES.

Melissa

Dave Matthews Band should have won Album of the Year, but Taylor is sweet and if DMB couldn't win I'm glad it was her.

nancy jo

Please Don't Cry!! I Think They Gave You a Fake One!!!! That's Why it Broke!!!

Tarique

WHy didn't somebody Que KanYE

Well

I actually kind of like her. Her songs are teeny bopper but so is she. But she is really unattractive. What's up with her eyes. But she's on top thats why she won album of the year.

schoen1

I am sick and tired of her.

xcalibur

SHE NEEDS TO SEND AOTY GRAMMY TO KANYE ASAP! MOST OVERRATED BEEYATCH SINCE SUBO. STUPID KID CANT EVEN SING NEXT TO STEVIE NICKS. HOW CAN SHE WIN BEST COUNTRY VOCAL AWARD?? WTF! YET THEY SNUB WHITNEY HOUSTON IN FAVOR OF BEYONCE'S SINGLE LADIES WHICH ISNT EVEN RNB BUT POP RECORD!! NARAS IS A EFFING JOKE!!

Whatthe

Over rated BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

but this was taylor's first ablum, and I must say she has done pretty good with it!

Ok, Taylor fan, I see you really aren't a fan. This was her 2nd album. I'm not a fan but even I know that.

TaffyWhistle

If the Grammy's were based on her performance during the show, I think she would have to give back the awards. I don't think she could find the right note to save her skin. (Stevie Nicks on the other hand was in top form.)

Whamo

Country music has completely lost its roots. Her music is nothing more than pop music with a little twang to it. When she's winning awards over the likes of Reba Mcentire you know the industry has sold its soul to the almighty dollar. It has nothing to do with quality anymore.

John

Those aren't the real awards. Artists are given plastic ones on stage and when posing for the press. The real ones are mailed out via courier a few days later.

$$$

I see TMZ has joined the mainstream media...nothing but negative comments just to get a "buzz"...

Obviously her peers thought she deserved it...

element2003

i'm a mixing and mastering audio engineer and this is jus blasphemy to me...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments