Leif Garrett Arrested in Drug Bust

2/3/2010 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leif GarrettLeif Garrett was arrested Monday morning in Los Angeles for possession of a controlled substance.

The former teen idol was busted at 11:20 AM at the Metrolink station in downtown Los Angeles by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Garrett was taken into custody and placed behind bars. He wasn't released until this morning.

Garrett's been busted on the Metro Red Line before -- back in 2006, he was caught for allegedly riding without a ticket ... but heroin and Quaaludes were found in his possession. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail for the incident.

Garrett is due back in court on February 24.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

april

What a waste of a human life. Druggies are pathetic.

Wanda W.

Still another drug addict . These people are weak,self absorbed,CRY BABIES. Wah Wah, I 'm on drugs, I can't help myself,please let me slide on this one,I won't do it again............. NO SYMPATHY WHAT SO EVER !

d

Too sad, get better buddy!

M

this guy is hiliraious on smoking gun show

madwood

Hey Lief, It doesn't get any dumber than this. Lol Lol Lol

Tyrone Jefferson

Him and Rip Torn should get together and party.

Jerry Martin

Will he be on the stupid criminals show he's on?

whatev

Leif....dude
come on....kick this thing.
Get better

~Garp & Triforce Luvva~

Poor Leif. I don't think he's ever truly gotten over the guilt of that car accident where his buddy ended up in a wheelchair. Forgiveness doesn't always equal SELF forgiveness.

zippy

i dotn get it with the drugs. ihav ebeen around hard core 1% bikers all my life, and i have never had the desire to do drugs, or drink none of this makes any sesnse to me,if you cant deal with life? go sit and look at the ocean go for a ride to mtns, go get a hooker or something,i do not feel sorry for those hooked on drugs, or booze , they made that choice so it shouldntbe news, besides he sure got ugly, looks lie a homeless person

TMZBoy

Not sure which I DON'T get more...Leif's drug addiction or zippy's inability to spell.

The Jackson twenty five

Now there is an upstanding individual - TMZ why do you continue to make these low lifes "in the news" - let's see someone who deserves our attention.

deleta

They stopped making Qualudes in the '90's. So how did he get busted with them?

Jason

Wow! All those negative comments about a human being! I Hope you guys turn a bit more sympathetic when your child, spouse, brother or sister gets hooked, cuz chances are with unfeeling folks like you in their lives, they will! Anyway Back to Leif, yeh get better mang!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments