Michael Jackson Case - Conrad Murray Arraigned

2/8/2010 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson and plead not guilty.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Katherine, Joe, Tito, Jermaine and Randy Jackson watched as Dr. Murray entered his plea.

Dr. Murray voluntarily surrendered in court. If convicted, Dr. Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison.

More parts to follow ...

Paula Duvall

He has abused his sacred trust. He should be benched, until this is settled. Michael can't move about the country, anymore. Why should this cluck be allowed to draw his pay, and travel?

Jennifer Holgate

Murray isn't getting it all his own way, higher bail, has to hand in passport & has had his medical practicing restricted. He didn't look happy about any of that. Court again in 90 days, should be on his way to jail now, not running around free still. Better than nothing for us I suppose.

Mary

Murray was SO complacent when giving that propofol. Stupid, greedy, quack doctor. When he got up from thetable (in this video) he looked so arrogant - not taking any responsibility for Michael's death. It takes TWO to tango. Apparently the doc doesn't think so. Hang him up by his ba**s.

time

The biggest fool that ever walked the face of this green earth! So careless. Wanted everything; got everything and look where he is. Not very far from a jail cell.

dennis

Moral of the story if your going to do something wrong like kill someone Do it in California where the court system is lame. remember judge Ito? Robert Blake Oj etc no wonder California is in such a mess. Land of the lame Try that stuff in Texas

Sand D

Man if he was SURE it was only 4 years....he should save everyone time and money and take the four.
Go bankrupt......clean up his past and start again. As it is ... this is never going to end....no matter what a jury finds.
Cut his loses and live another day.
I think it will spare the Jackson children the greif of hearing and having put on record what they already know, but aren't old enough to realize yet.......their dad was a talented druggie..who through his demands.....killed himself.

Rosey

Law is the law. I agree with the judge. Take away the passport, start high with bail (it will always be lower). Again, it urks me everytime I see joe Jackson... my hungry mongel. Justice will be served...

bianca

Well dr Murray is getting his comeuppance. When will Joe Jackson get his for yrs of child abuse and torment inflicted on MJ??

screamin in dig

Just try and make it official!1 The hoax is going strong here! The jacksons are here and the circus is on its way. Mj is such a prankster!! MJ LIVES

carrottopmomma

I agree with djalbi

"Aside from this money hungry doctor, the Jackson Family are a bunch of money hungry media whores who sponged off Michael all his life, now their going to exploit his kids, the one thing Michael didn't want."

I just read the coroners report to me if I were a juror in the case I see reasonable doubt Michael had all those drugs in his room who's to say he didn't pop a few when the doctor wasn't looking.

Josh B

Wait a second...Tito was there? You're telling me he didn't have somewhere else to be?

Muse

What´s 4 years? Michael would have been only 55 years old, still in the middle of his life! And his kids will be teenagers by then. How unfair can it get.

BeLIEve

How shameful and unjust this Dr. was not handcuffed for his arraignment....I am at a loss for words.

Thank you to those who were able to be physically present in support of Michael, you were not alone. Michael's army of loyal supporters around the world who were not able to physically be there were with you in our hearts.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!
God Bless you and your children.
Forever in my heart and prayers.

L.O.V.E.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

What a stupid court case. It seems Michael Jackson DEMANDED extreme drugs to sleep, and he got an extreme doctor to do it. Both guilty, case closed, except that the doc should have his license revoked.
What normal person says Hey Doc, anesthetize me to sleep every night!
His end was entirely predictable.

bruna jackson

INCREIBLE!!!!!!!!!!1 es imposible que salga inocente porq 4 años nisiquiera es sufieciente a lo que se merece el maldito, es imposible esto es una estupides, ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡QUE HAYA JUSTICIA!!!!!!!!!
esto es horrible