Chef Wants Dough from Michael Jackson Estate

2/8/2010 5:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate just got served with yet another creditor's claim -- and this time, it's by an executive chef who's hungry for money.

Avinash Bruno Irde filed the claim today in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming he's owed $8,300 for allegedly providing Michael with "executive chef services" from January 1 to January 13, 2009.

That's it.

Linda Lovelest

* Sadly...that's about par. Michael Jackson could hire chefs but couldn't pay them. Sad. Oh well...he can afford to pay them now...since he is conveniently......"dead". lol

MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD

keishalee98

another vulture coming out. remember what goes around comes around so you better be telling the truth. hope you loose your case.

Michelle

TMZ What's with the fuzzy pic of Michael?
I know you hate him but have some respect for the dead and most of us love Michael and always will!

When this thing is over I will never come to TMZ again and you can bet I'm not the only one because of how you treated Michael and how you guys are still treating him!!!

Jerry

Michael Jackson always paid me on time when he used my chef services. My catering company in Los Angeles "Cannoli Kings" catered for Michael and his celebrity friends at his Neverland Ranch and he was more than gracious. As a matter of fact I credit him for putting Cannoli Kings Catering on the map in Los Angeles and making us "The number one catering company in Los Angeles." I just think that other chef is trying to get paid... http://www.cannolikings.com http://www.parisecatering.com

Darlene

Everyone has thier hand out!! SAD!!!!!!

Mariah

Damn, $8300.00 for 11-12 days of work? Sign me up for culinary school!

balls

wasn't me.

whatev

maybe these people coming out of the woodwork with bogus claims should be fined. Maybe then they would stop.

what a bowl of doo doo

Raejean

Don't know about this guy's food, but he apparently didn't last long in Jackson's employ.

Maybe they should have just paid him at the same time they showed him the door?

Barb

Could be wrong but I think he missed the dead line to file that claim didn't he?

Durelle

I think this chef is full of BS. You never heard Kai his current chef ever complaining about getting paid.

shuffler

8k. I can buy at least a year's worth of food for that.
8000÷
52 (weeks in a year) =
$153.84 USD per week to spend on food

Seeing as I eat a lot of fresh stuff and rarely eat out, I can get by on much less than that per week.

This has been another Home Economics Lesson proudly brought to you by Living Sensibly.

shuffler

Posted at 9:01AM on Feb 9th 2010 by Durelle
------------
Actually she did mention not working for Michael for a period over a dispute over her pay when questioned after MJ's death; there was a period MJ let her go but then re-hired her.

I wish I had the clip here, but it's in one of her interviews. Search YouTube.

Like it or not, MJ seemed pretty notorious for not paying various individuals and businesses.

laura