White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

2/9/2010 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

If there was ever any doubt that this is in fact the most unprofessional, pathetically stupid administration in the history of the country, I think this is more than enough evidence to support it.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

So Sarah isn't a threat, but yet the White House feels the need to attack her? They clearly know their days are numbered

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

This clown is the worst press sec. I have ever seen!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Why do all liberals just look, sound and act like total losers???

TMZ1988

Palin sent her message to everyone who wouldn't/couldn't listen to her: Energy, Taxes, Lift American Spirit! You go ahead, fight that with eggs and milk, Mr. Gibbs, 'cause the "hope and change" is not working.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

He seriously does look like his mama dropped him on his head several times while feeding him paint chips as a baby

who has the facts? ME

Really? Then Sarah Palin must have done the same thing with Trig.
What a horrible mother.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

If Trig grows up to look and sound exactly like this mush head then yes, I would have to agree

CALIFORNIA

SHE IS SUCH A JOKE AND A LIAR. GO BACK TO ALASKA YOU DUMB ASS AND LOOK AT THE LIGHTS FROM RUSSIA FROM YOUR BACK YARD, LIKE YOU CLAIMED TO BE ABLE TO SEE. YOU MUST HAVE REAL GOOD VISION WITH THOSE GLASSES YOU WEAR. AND SHE WANTS TO BE OUR PRESIDENT. HA HA HA HOW FUNNY.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

IT IS SO REFRESHING TO SEE SOMEONE SPEAK FROM THE HEART INSTEAD OF OFF A TELEPROMPTER WHILE SPEAKING TO 6TH GRADERS. OBAMA DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VETERAN'S DAY AND MEMORIAL DAY. HE DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BREATHALYZER AND AN INHALER. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A NAVY CORPSMAN IS. HE THINKS WE HAVE 57 STATES. IT'S SCARY HOW PAINFULLY STUPID THIS BIG EARED, BLUE LIPPED FOOL IS. TRIG COULD PROBABLY BEAT HIM IN A SPELLING CONTEST. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HIS TRASHY FAMILY SHAMED AND BOOTED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!

TeeBee

Get over it - Obama was left a MESS and is still fixing a MESS. You expect him to undo what it took Bush 8 undeserved years to screw up? KICK ROCKS!

Haley

Sarah Palin is white trash, she deserves all the jokes we can throw at her.

Seriously, WHY SHOULD WE CARE? HONESTLY!?!?!I bet you can't even watch 6 minutes of this without crying.

Honestly, if you can watch even 6 minutes of this WITHOUT crying i'll PERSONALLY send you 25.00 with paypal.

Pat

I cannot believe the basement level of discussion on this post. Frankly, if I were a canidate I would not want to think I represent a group of people who lack the intelligence to make a point and can only call names and cuss out people. They can only express anger and ignorance...must be a reflection on the low-class canidate they support:)!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31