Jen vs. Anne vs. Jessica

Who'd You Rather?

2/10/2010 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Valentine's Day" stars Jennifer Garner, 37, Anne Hathaway, 27, and Jessica Biel, 27, showed up in different outfits to the same event this week.

Jen Garner, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel
Question is ...

Homer

They think they're so high and mighty, just because they never got caught driving without pants.

cowbulls

Jessica has one of the sexiest bodies of all time. Her ass(ets) are spectacular. Anne is also quite sexy and looks wonderful for a pale complexioned woman. Jennifer is nice but nice isn't sexy.

Tom

none of them. There all ugly

KICK ROCKS

All LOOK SCARY TO WAKE UP NEXT 2.
THEY ALL HAVE VERY L A R G E FACES.

imcuce

I'll NEVER figure out why TMZ doesn't put up MORE hot chicks that we can all vote on who we'd do. c'mon TMZ, get with the program, cuz this is what makes us come to your site even MORE than I already do daily.

Balloon Dude

lol. All looking at different cameras.

justsaying

Jen......but I think Anne would be better in bed. I just don't see any excitement in Jessica. I think she'd juse lie there and say 'look at my face and get off.'.....or something to the effect. But hey!....who am I kidding? I'd take any of them. And so would No.6. He ain't kidding nobody either.

Nancy

#4-Ben. (afraid to state your real name) It seems your mother wasn't smart enough to have an abortion and so you were born.

JFo

Jessica is heinous to look at. Damn what a complete troll.

jeremy

anne all the way, jessica looks like she dressed in bacon and jen has never been hot

Ziggy

Slap paint and fancy clothes on three skinny big-headed white girls and the whole earth is supposed to run to see their crappy movie. Halle Berry is hotter than those three any day of the week.

Drock

All you Fools Ann Hathaway does Anal Any Babe thats down for Dirt Chute is worth a Bone

darkjedi

Hey TMZ you need to put a all of them choice i would do them all

Matt

This poll has got to be rigged, 50% for Jennifer Garner? Are you kidding me? 50% of people would take a 37 yr old, goofy eared, bad actress with a kid over 2 27 yr old smoking hot bodied actresses still in their prime?

Anne is beautiful and is a great actress, plus she's a Jersey girl so i have a little bias towards her but Jessica has an incredible body as well. Jennifer Garner doesnt even belong in the same sentence as those 2, she's no where near being in their league. Anne & Jessica are 1000x hotter than she is.

Tiger Tale

I'd prefer to try them all out, at the same time, and then get back to TMZ about my answer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments