Jessica Simpson Checks Out Dane Cook ... Again

2/17/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While rumored to have dated back in 2006, last night Jessica Simpson was seen leaving Dane Cook's "comedy" show at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

While Dane wasn't the ex who labeled her "sexual napalm," it's still a good bet Jess had a blast.

buh-bye weiner party!

She's pathetic. She reeks of desperation. If she would stop trying to land a(nother D-List) celebrity as her man (to prove a point?), and just be on her own for a minute, she'd be way better off.

Jess, nothing will drive a man away like desperation and neediness...and nothing will make you look like more of a fool than chasing one guy after another...and those are two things you reek of. You're still young, beautiful, rich and famous. Calm the hell down!

Xplizit

dane cooks comedy SUCKS. 1st

Melissa

wtf

Can't she afford some more flattering clothes to wear in public? I wouldn't be caught dead in my front yard wearing that.

um, no thanks

Maybe Mayer's review made him want to try again.

MacGuffin

A has been and a never was.

Sono

Is that a really bad angle/picture or did Dane Cooks age 10 years over the last 12 monthes?

jason

Whomever at TMZ put "comedy" in the quotations is AWESOME. haha.

MightyMad

3. Dane Cook is funny, I don't know what exactly he did to you all, or is it the fact that he uses some big words and confuses you?
Posted at 12:35PM on Feb 17th 2010 by Melissa
______________________________________________________

Ah... you're one of THOSE people - people who, for some reason, find Dane Cook funny.

So since I finally found someone LIKE YOU, I can finally ask this question: ARE YOU A CRACK-BABY? 'Cuz I always figure that only a crack-baby could find any humor in whatever the heck this guy's trying to do on stage.

Bobby From NY

how strange the TMZ staff is moving around posts.kindda low life guys to make yourself first because i know for a good 5 mins xplizit was first because i was going to post and his was up first.nice try lamers.

Whamo

Maybe they're just friends. Just because you're seen with someone doesn't mean you're f#cking them.

Politico Pablo

With her singing career in the toilet, she needs any press she can possibly get in order to keep her name in the public. I could use a brand new 70 mph boat.

mypimphandisstrong

Gawd...that chick is a joke... she's just a life support system for a vagina....get knocked up and squeeze out a few puppies and settle down

jjones704

Jess You should just find out what you really want in life and what you really want in a man.. be specfic to the last detail and put it in your bible .. right now I would just focus on me and my career..keep you dress down and your panties up.. these men are not worth it.U do not have to have a man to volidate you .. focus on self ,family and enjoy your true friends for now..I am just sayin.. God bless and keep you

wilyfem

I LOVE that she is ditching the "Racoon Mask" makeup lately! She looks so much better!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments