Tiger Woods Photographed Swinging

2/18/2010 8:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures were just taken at the golf course near Tiger Woods' home in Isleworth.

Tiger Woods Photographs
The photos were taken by the same photographer -- Sam Greenwood -- who took the pic yesterday. The pictures are posed ... One photog actually got pictures of the Getty photo shoot.

bokasey

he with a glass house should cast no stones at there bubs

so all the bloogger and hater look out for your glass condo it wii be u next

twogolfcats

If he would furnish a well equipped Motor home with 2 bedrooms and take it on tour where ever he goes, then he can accomodate all those Whores he had affairs with- He is ususally on a 4 or 5 tournament, this way he can screw around with one every night- Maybe Greyhound would give him a bus for advertizing purposes- just like the rest of the PIMPS and Protitutes who work for him in other cappacities.

Zach Swan

And Getty robs the paps again!

tim

haha its clearly a pose because its not the sleezbags taking the photo's.its buring tmz and the other stalkers up that they arent getting money for pics of tiger.

jane

AND THIS S.H. will be all over the news tomorrow. If his wife is dumb enough to stay with the PRI##, she deserves him. If 30 days in rehab cured this guy, anyone can be cured of anything. He only had years affairs with some of the women. Do I sound angry? Yes. because I didn't have the luxury of leaving the bastard who did me wrong. I needed him for HEALTH INSURANCE.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Tiger makes me want to eat a brownie! You go Tiger, all will b forgiven, I just want to see u on the crse again so I can dream of u! yummmm

Charity Beyer

Lori

I can't put my finger on it, but he looks different in the face. He has either had teeth work done or some minor plastic surgery which has just slightly altered his looks. That being the case means that he probably was attacked by a golf club.

kimmiekey

He just doesn't get it!!!! What is a news conference when you hand select the reporters, and they can't ask questions. Those reporters should stage a boycott. I'ts all about control and image. Well Tiger, your image isn't what it once was. Accept it, you asswhole!!!

yenny

They look creepy.

ksumm27

Get over it haters! He is a great golfer who made a mistake! let him live his life and shut up already!!!

sierra

I don't like golf and I never have liked Tiger. He has always been and OREO and I dislike fathers who cheat on their wife's. The only thing that upsets Tiger is he got caught. After a year or two he'll return to his cheating and lying. So what if he’s a great golfer. The fact is he’s a lying, cheating worthless father.

Icebaby

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Mj, Tiger, Mj, Tiger, Mj, Tiger, Tiger, Jesus christ on a cross. Can you just stop with them!

Drew

Check out Tiger's basket!

oh gosh