Frank/Jamie McCourt Divorce - So Rich!

2/19/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And you think you got problems? Ousted L.A. Dodgers CEO Jamie McCourt wants estranged hubby Frank McCourt to fork over temporary support -- to the tune of $988,845 a month.

Frank and Jamie McCourt

The judge in their divorce case just unsealed more than 1400 pages of documents. But the best part is the lifestyle of the rich, the famous and the dysfunctional.

- For the last 5 years of their marriage, Jamie and Frank took $2.31 million per month in salaries and perks -- almost entirely on a tax-free basis.

- Frank's financial advisor testified, "During the marriage the parties used the business to fund whatever they needed, or wanted, as it was their personal ATM or credit card.

- Jamie claims ... Frank's 2008 personal financial statements put his net worth at $834,900,000 and valued McCourt Enterprises in excess of $2 billion.

- Frank spent $52,000 in clothes since November and dropped more than $81,000 on a December vacation ... according to Jamie.

- As for Jamie's request for just under a million a month, she claims it's necessary "to maintain her accustomed marital lifestyle."

eric

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!!! GET REAL!!!

Angela

A million a month??? you got to be kidding me! Its like pocket change to them. WOW.

Rikers

Stories like this make me sick.

Jason

$1 million per month? No wonder why men snap and kill their wives.

To hell with her

$1 Million a month; are you f-ing kidding me? How about a hard backhand across her pinched face instead? I hate these "I have to spend $100,000 a month on flowers" stuck up bitches. I say make her work for a living like the rest of us.

The rich have absolutely no idea regarding the value of money.

kathy

These two are so about themselves - what ab out donating some of these funds to children's organzation, or Haiti - I have no sympathy, as they are disgusting.

Dan

I'd just say "Bit*h, you can take what you came into this marriage with. It's not like you helped me earn it!".

She should just get what any gold-digger ex-wife deserves: the going rate for say a hooker, make it $200 an hour....LOL

Dan

NOt to mention it was her who cheated.. she should walk away with a $1 only (pre-tax).

gypsy214

WTF? Almost a million dollars per MONTH?? And isn't temporary spousal support for when the wife might not have the skills to get her own job? Can't have it both ways,Jamie. Either you were legitimately the CEO of the Dodgers (as you've claimed before in saying how much money you should get) and shouldn't have any trouble getting a similar job, or you were a figurehead and shouldn't get ANY money from the Dodgers.

Scott

She also help make them rich also guys stop talking bad about her she should get her money they built it together

James

I'd give her whatever was in my wallet and a boot in her arse out the door.

Annie

Why should she be "entitled" to receive what she had when she was married now that they're divorced?!! That's the trade-off: your freedom, but substantially less money. Welcome to Real Life, Jamie!

jmd005

What's that saying? ... Don't hate the player, hate the game. Go get 'em Jamie. blaaahahaha

Trooper Tom

This is absolutely shameful I hope the judge tosses her request righ where it belongs in the s*itter

Giants

Dodgers suck. Hopefully this will put them completely out of business and they can be sold to Memphis or somewhere equally on their level.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments