Woman in Death House Files Jackson Claim

2/19/2010 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The chef who was in Michael Jackson's home the day he died has filed a creditor's claim against the estate ... TMZ has learned.

Woman in Death House Files Michael Jackson Claim

Kai Chase -- through her company Kai Chase Incorporated -- has filed an $8,000 claim against the estate, alleging she got stiffed during two pay periods -- $4,000 for the period June 2 - June 10, and $4,000 for the period June 10 - June 25.

Chase has gone public since Michael Jackson's death, saying the morning the singer died she thought it was weird that Dr. Conrad Murray didn't come downstairs at his normal time in the AM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Charles Thomson

I'm a guy prending to be a writer and an International playboy. My resume is a total fake. I'm soo ashamed to post as me so I post as Deborah Ffrench. Google "deborah ffrench" for my incoherent thinking all over the net. I'm not employable so I have a lot of time on my hands. I need help. MJ stiffed me too. I live in the UK. How can I make a file against the estate?

scum bag TMZ

79. I'm a guy prending to be a writer and an International playboy. My resume is a total fake. I'm soo ashamed to post as me so I post as Deborah Ffrench. Google "deborah ffrench" for my incoherent thinking all over the net. I'm not employable so I have a lot of time on my hands. I need help. MJ stiffed me too. I live in the UK. How can I make a file

against the estate?

Posted at 3:11PM on Feb 19th 2010 by Charles Thomson

Who the F@CK cares, clearly you HAVE no life because you've been posting this BS all morning and for months and weeks now. Who the f@ck cares.

Every negative post(s) are/is from the same person or people. You are more nutty than all the looney tunes put together on this website.

F@ck off and get a life. Go do some charity work or something, moron!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

75. deb/pmmiller: TMZ is such white trash that you feel the need to never f'n leave here. You love white trash because that is what you are. Dumbazz. MJ stiffed his employee like he always did. Catch up white trash. It will take you about 50 yrs, but please do try and accomplish one thing in your white trash life instead of lying about it. We all know you have no life, no job, no henry, no daughter and are a drug addict. That's pure white trash! Thanks for proving that daily. HYPOCRITE. Should we call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance? Yet another bad story about MJ you can't handle. Jokes on your trash with no class.

Posted at 3:01PM on Feb 19th 2010 by politically incorrect

Oh PLEASE...YOU sound sooo stupid it ain't even FUNNY anymore!!! Are we back to I am DEB again??? Or am I sue, Butterfly or Della today? Um I do NOT care what TMZ posts...I was saying it would be hard FOR HER TO GET PAID when her boss died when it was time to get her paycheck! You are obviously the illiterate POS cause you can't even read a post right!!....Has for your Waaaabulance crack...LOLOLOL my son used to say that when he was like in third grade...thanks haven't heard that in awhile!!
Accomplish something in my life???? Look in the MIRROR as$hole..You do NOTHING but sit on here waiting for anyone to post so you can come at them with your stupid insults! Yeah great life..what the day off from 7Eleven today....I get that your jealous cause you think everyone on here has NO life like you but you would be sooo wrong...I can sit on the computer all I want....it is NICE to have my own business where I have employees to work for me...No u cannot have a job I already have someone that scrubs the toilets..I am sure that is all you are suitable for anyways...
You are RIGHT I do NOT have a boyfriend named Henry I am married...and again I do NOT live in Tampa(i figure that is where you are going next)...I live just outside Tampa..about 1200 miles north! Can you figure that out???
Why don't you take your sorry as$ to the Nickelodeon website...I am sure there are a lot of children on there to talk with the same intellect has you!!!!

Charles Thomson

Dear TMZ, Please get rid of the whiner aka troll who sits here complaining about TMZ all day and night, 7 days a week. She's the most miserable troll there is on the net. She needs help getting a life. She can't handle not having control over what is said about the dead beat junky. Ban her azz for good and give me her IP addy so we can sue her fat lazy azz for constanly trying to stop our right of freedom of speech. Thank you.

Who Cares reads a wonder

We are here You are here Have fun because WACKO JACKO is not here He is STIFF in a BOX put away and that is a good thing.CHILDREN ARE SAFE THE WACKO is boxed up and put in a 6 FOOT HOLE.8th WONDER OF THE WORLD

Therese Rose

14. Did Dead Beat Sicko Wacko Ever Pay Anybody?
Well he paid Thoses Kids Off

So Glad He's In A Wall

Go Get Um Doc.
....Yahoo....

Wacko Jacko Not Comeing Backo
Posted at 1:05PM on Feb 19th 2010 by OhWell
____________________________________________________________
Dear OhWell,

I have read and thought a lot about your comments about Michael. The resentment you have towards a person you don't even know is quite scary. Sure we've read and heard all the allegations but you must remember Michael was cleared of all charges. Now if you live in America, that means in a whole that you are innocent. You know stars encounter blackmail from time to time. Michael the most, since he is/was the most popular entertainer of all time.

Most people on these boards stick up for you for some strange reason.

Excuse 1. He/She always posts under the same name. Ok fine, but you don't even post by your real name. Man/Woman up or are you scared?

Excuse 2. He/She always stands firms on their beliefs or opinion of Jackson. Ok fine, again you don't post by your real name and you sound like a broken record already.

I think you suffer from closet envy, yes...envy of Michael Jackson. While you spew your hateful and grotesque comments I bet you have his CDs and might even dress like him in private or hell sing his songs in the shower.

Michael will be remember as the greatest entertainer of all time, no doubt about that. For everyone who is a hater, there's thousands upon thousands of loyal fans of his. So really your diatribe really doesn't matter.

Oh and one more thing, for a person that claims to hate MJ so much, you sure reference a lot of his stuff while insulting him. Very strange. So go on, spew your hatred (envy)towards an international star/possibly the world's greatest humanitarian. You only make yourself look like an idiot. In the future, post by your real name maybe someone will take you serious.

Michael Jackson will be known forever as The King of Pop, the World's Greatest Entertainer, Humanitarian, Composer, Director, etc...

OhWell, TMZ Contributor? No wait, that would be TMZ Contributor/Closet MJ Envy. WAY TO GO!

Rito Valdez

17. I Wonder If Little Wackos Nose Has Fallen Off Of His
Creepy Ugly Face Yet

Te hehe No Nose On Me

Posted at 1:09PM on Feb 19th 2010 by OhWell

Creepy ugly face? Whos face did you see? Probably your own. Do you have any idea how many people thought Michael Jackson was the hottest person on earth. More people than you!!

Butterfly

Making of WE ARE THE WORLD

At 9 p.m. people began arriving in streams. "During the first hour it was impossible to get anything done," says Osborne. "Everyone was congratulating each other, meeting people they hadn't met before." "Saying 'hi;' exchanging lies," echoes Ray Charles. "It was just like Thanksgiving, all of us together." Ruth Pointer of the Pointer Sisters came with a camera and quickly shot some snaps of Michael Jackson ("I have two kids, and they would've killed me if I hadn't"). Then sister June Pointer entered the studio with Bruce Springsteen, and the pair plopped down together on the only chair then available.

Bob Dylan showed typical reserve at first, sitting off by himself. But even the legendary loner couldn't withstand the warmth. Hours later he could be found in a corner, rehearsing his solo lines as Stevie Wonder accompanied him on the piano, singing in Dylan's own nasal style. Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham found himself chatting with Harry Belafonte. When Buckingham mentioned how much he loved Belafonte's Calypso classic, The Banana Boat Song, everyone nearby suddenly broke into a spontaneous chorus of day-o's. Ray Charles asked for a drink of water, and another singer volunteered to lead him to the fountain. Stevie Wonder. And so it went. "For me, the first couple hours were highly charged," says Kenny Loggins. "I've never before felt that strong a sense of community."

Around 10 p.m. the sheet music was passed out, and several people stepped forth to address the group. Kragen talked of plans for the funds they hoped to raise. Mindful of the decade-long "Bangladesh situation, I assured the artists that if it came down to seeing that the money got to the right places, I would go over with the supplies personally." Then Bob Geldof, leader of the Boomtown Rats and organizer of the British Band Aid singalong, offered a moving speech about his own travels in Ethiopia, telling of a "good day" in one village he had visited when only five people had died. "Geldof's opening speech was pretty intense," noted Loggins later. "You could hear the truth in his voice."

After Michael Jackson shyly described the piece he and Richie had written—"a love song to inspire concern about a faraway place close to home"—the taping began. Quincy Jones sat on a stool directing his multi-million dollar chorus, Richie on a chair next to him, Michael with the others but off to one side. At one point during the long hours that followed, emotions swept up the 400 guests, who joined the singing from their soundproof stage. During a break, Brenda Richie took orders for Fat Burgers (from Springsteen, Dionne Warwick and others) and sent a chauffeur off to a nearby hamburger stand.

Charles Thomson

ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS: ALL LIES.

Daphne Lorincz

Why do you hang on on a white trash site day after day? Says more about you than tmz. Trailer trash twit switching nics 24/y7. When was the last time you actually saw the light of day? Lack of air makes you even more stupid than you currently are.

Posted at 3:07PM on Feb 19th 2010 by mj was a dead beat, look it up

This is funny. So sick! I'm outta here.

Charles Thomson

Deb, see, you lied again. If you don't care what people think why in gods name are you here all the time and responding to those who know you are a ly'n creep?

Butterfly

What struck Riley immediately was how much Michael loved his kids and how involved he was in their lives.

"He read them a book every day. When we were in Virginia during the Invincible [sessions], there was not one day missed reading the children something. So that showed me right there that he was an incredible father."

Parenting was a major topic of conversation between Jackson and Riley, who has a family of his own — especially when it came to methods of punishment. This was a sensitive issue for Jackson because of the physical abuse he said he suffered as a child from his father, Joe Jackson.

"He was like, 'I would never have them go through the same things ever in their lives,' " Riley said. "He was like, 'I think the best scolding for children was a time-out.' The best scolding for children was, 'Let's read a book.' "

Although Teddy respected Michael's hands-on approach with his kids, he did think he was kind of a pushover when it came to discipline.

"I have to say this, but his time-outs were not as bad as, you know, our time-outs," he laughed. "They don't go up against a wall and look at the wall for an hour or 10 minutes. He sent them to the bunks with no TV. For me, that's a good time-out. But the kids, they knew what it was."

Charles Thomson

TMZ: please rid us of this mindless troll who takes every story off topic.

Butterfly is a moron who cuts and pastes. Troll can't think for itself.

cathclassica87

I've to disagree with u. MJ was never infatuated with Omer. There's a difference between infatuation & genuine friendship. Infatuation is a passionate short lived love affair, i.e. romance is an infatuating thing. His parents worked in Neverland, the family practically lived there. Since he spent so much of his formative yrs there, for him to hang around with MJ3 is no big deal as long as KJ approves. I doubt that there was ever any inappropriate thing between them.

On another note, so, it takes the chef this long to figure out she has not been paid. Funny how things work in life sometimes.

Posted at 2:21PM on Feb 19th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

**************************************************
I think you missed my point. First of all, I was not implying that MJ molested OB by saying he may have been infatuated with him. I think MJ was infatuated with Emmanuel Lewis in the 80s, and I don't think he molested him. Regardless, infatuation, friendship, whatever you want to call it, my real point was that I don't believe Omer is Michael's son and I'll never believe that unless they do a DNA test with an independent lab and report the results via a reputable news source. In terms of the reason he is hanging out with the family, only he knows it for sure. Friendship, grief, and maybe a little bit of hope that his career will be boosted - it's all possible.

As far as the chef goes, the time that has passed between MJ's death and her suit is no indication of anything. There is likely a lot of red tape she had to get through before officially filing. I've no doubt she "figured out that she had not been paid" many months ago. The woman wants her pay. She worked for it. The only way to get it at this juncture is to file a claim against the estate. Nothing wrong with that since I believe her claim is legit.

My bigger question really is this: how come for some people, Michael is always pristine and 100% innocent of everything? Don't you believe that Michael was an imperfect person who may have made some bad choices in life? I love Michael too for many reasons, but to read posts of those who take his side blindly no matter what the situation is kind of laughable and frankly, sad. He had his flaws just like we all do. It's much better imo, to see the real man and to acknowledge that he may have been in the wrong.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

1. HA HA! Watch the trailer trash pmiller self distruct. Priceless! Honey, that ain't no man you are married to. Check again, it's a blowup doll. Married..not. Earth to you mental midget who lies: no one has to be here as long as you to know you never leave here while pretending to have this life we all know you don't have. Reading back? Concept..over your filthy fat head. Boy you are dumb as a stump. Love that potty mouthed trailer trash rant of yours. It's hysterical. Most of it was incoherent. You drinking too? We know you eat like a pig all day and watch trailer trash talk shows. Did someone ask you where you live? No, it doesn't matter where you live. You are still white trash who sits here whining and ly'n like a loser 24/7.

ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS: ALL LIES.

Posted at 3:51PM on Feb 19th 2010 by PMillersucks on her blow up doll

LOL...Seems to me you must be here A LOT...how do you know I am WHITE?? HMMMMMM I think that was mentioned once or twice months AGO... WHAT a coincidence that you just so happen to be here at that time...OH wait could it be YOU are the one here 24/7???

I will just agree with you seeing you know it all..Yep i live in a trailer...and use the neighbors wireless network just so I can come to TMZ and bug you!!!

Rant?....What Rant?? I was answering your stupid questions! IDIOT...

Ya your right about that too...ain't married either...just me and my BLOW UP MICHAEL DOLL.....

Well YOU have fun here responding to yourself now....i have much better things to do then chat with you....

Oh by the way if this is TELLIT....FU@K OFF!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments