Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

Duh

Posted at 8:24PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Mary Alice

I totally disagree with you for 2 reasons:
1. Michael was a public figure. The media and everyone else is talking about him; the fans will too.
2. We don't have a RIGHT to comment on this story? You must not live in the US or are completely ignorant of our constitution and the bill of rights! We HAVE A FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH. We can AND WILL comment on anything we want to that is protected by that amendment! No one is making terrorist threats, or stalking anyone, or threatening the President, making hate speech as far as racial, etc issues here. OUR SPEECH IS PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT. WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COMMENT ON WHATEVER THE F@CK WE WANT.

So why don't you take your little (or fat as the case may be) a$$ and walk it right out of here. If you don't like what is being said - LEAVE.

They were in it for the money

Not everyone has stinky cheap comcast chico-san. some have top of the line satellite. Bet you also have cheapo aol.
what a buffoon! I already have seen the entire show.

kimmie

Besides Michael's obvious talent, it's his beautiful smile and those big brown eyes that I'll miss the most.

RIP Michael

Chico

I see you're still hiding behind that nic. LOL Why don't you send me that top of the line satellite bill...and let me wipe my @zz with it.

---------------------------------

Came on to tell anyone that you can watch the show in pieces at the Vh1 website.

Duh

Posted at 9:00PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Chico

Thank you Chico, I don't have cable so this is good news!

Chico

cathclassica87

This is a very serious matter, not to be discussed by anyone other than the family and authorities.

Go and get a life and forget this story. You cant change it and sure cant do anything about it.

Posted at 8:24PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Mary Alice

******************************************

You must be joking. Michael Jackson has been known all over the world for the last 40 years. He's a public figure - perhaps the most famous one who ever lived. Certainly the public, the very people who made him famous to begin with, have every right to be interested in and comment on this story about how he died about 30 years prematurely.

And I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the world to forget this story. Experts have ruled that Michael died at the hands of another person -- that's murder -- or at least manslaughter. You're right that the world can't bring Michael back to life or control the outcome of the investigation, but people certainly have the right to be interested in how Michael left so suddenly and the actions of the "doctor" who was with him when it happened.

Duh

576. Oh you're welcome Deb. I watched parts of it, but not all. It sure did seem like this show was casting doubt on Murray! I kept thinking....how is it possible that they are able to broadcast this show before a trial has occurred? I would think that this show would tend to taint the jury pool. Or...maybe this is what everyone is being fed from the media....

Posted at 9:26PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Chico

Yeah, about that Chico - I am kind of dense sometimes - I looked all over the site and only found 2 segments, the "sneak peeks" that we have seen already. Do you remember where you found it? There's a lot of stuff on that site! If not don't go to a lot of trouble finding it, it will show up on YouTube

For Sure

The VH1 show was nothing....We have more information then they gave you...Just the same old same old....They whole show is on You Tube in different parts...they just made into 1 half hour show...

Not for nothing (I know grammer) but they could have done better if they read the posts on here LOL !!! Better investigators!
Take a bow all!

!

Chico

I was able to watch 4 segments at 3:20 seconds apiece on my pc. I clicked on the MJ preview, and I could see them all, but there were advertisements in between.

Duh

580. I just saw the show it didn't matter that it was a reenactment I laugh when I saw the dead freak.

Posted at 9:47PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Sam

You must have a miserable life. One day you will die, and if you are lucky no one will laugh when they "see the dead freak".

Michael had his share (and others' shares, too) of troubles, but in his heart he was more loving, kind, compassionate, gentle, caring than you will obviously ever be.

I pity you.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 9:45PM on Feb 26th 2010 by roe50

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/39#comments#ixzz0ghVRTHoR

Hey Roe...
That is what I was saying chatting with others on Facebook, NOTHING that we did NOT already know! I figured though the clip they showed with TMZ and Klein would give the HOAXERS something else to talk about....they will think this is fake too!LOLOLOL

Duh

Thanks Chico and Roe, I will check it out! Didn't take long to hit YouTube, did it??? I was thinking tomorrow - boy, was I off by a mile!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 9:47PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Sam

Just out of curiosity, if you have no interest in Michael Jackson why did you take the time out to watch the show then come over here to post about it?????