Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

!

591. ** They're probably not really laughing...just saying that to get a rise/reaction out of Michael Jackson fans.

Posted at 10:12PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/40#comments#ixzz0ghhWoWlH

You are very smart.
They always fall for it.
Funny seeing them going all batty.

Linda Lovelest

** You're commenting to Tellitlikeitis..abbrev. aka now Tellit. I've dropped the long version PERMANENTLY.

!

Sorry Roe, I don't mean to cause trouble. It's just that I can't stand cloners, even if it is a clone of Tellit. We have been talking about this the past couple of days and I thought I would throw down the gauntlet and take my chances. I like to know who I am talking to.

I'm smiling, I'm smiling!

Posted at 10:38PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/40#comments#ixzz0ghjqoSDT
You are nothing but a troublemaker we have been warning you for months.
You just can't let things go.

Goldie

?????

Linda Lovelest

** WTF...WHEN/what month did Jermaine/Sony release this video?

Duh

You are nothing but a troublemaker we have been warning you for months.
You just can't let things go.

Posted at 10:48PM on Feb 26th 2010 by ?

Oh STFU! And next time be brave enough to use either your normal AKA or your real name you yellow bellied coward! Chicken sh*t.

Chico

Feb. 1992

Tstorm

is looking for her ........ old friend.

Linda Lovelest

MEOW, peeks in. sets out yogurt yummies & cheddar wedges. scats

They were in it for the money

Hey Mouse!

Gots me some more See's candy

They were in it for the money

why speak of jermaine? he is a dried up ol tick of a user. it is michael that count not jermaine 'i have no life or talent' jackson

Tstorm

thank you ..... I have been busy and missed you .

mouse is very upset after seeing TV tonight ....

Tstorm

Posted at 11:31PM on Feb 26th 2010 by stinky mouse

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/fire-officials-mj-emergency-tape-is-bogus/41#c25812681#ixzz0ghwGYcka
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUSE BITES YOU.

Twilightluvinmom

Good evening board!! How is every 1? I saw that "Famous Crime Scenes" as well. Those actors looked eerily like MJ AND Murray. Now,after watching it w/me, my DH believes the "majority of blame should be on MJ". After watching one 30 minute show, now he's an expert. Men...gotta luv 'em, can't kill 'em. Lol

looks like the kids r out in full force tonight, huh?
I don't care if it is Fri. Night---GO. TO. BED!!!! Go get ur snack then TO BED. Go on now...I said skat!!!!

They were in it for the money

BET EVERY ONE OF YOU LIVE IN A RAT AND ROACH INFESTED PLACE CUZ YOU DO NOTHING BUT STAY ON HERE 24/365 AND TALK THINGS YOU KNOW NUTHING ABOUT.
GO OUT. BUY A CAN OF RAID AND CLEAN YOUR HOMES FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
YOU DONT CARE FOR MICHAEL THE PEDO HE IS DEAD AND WHERE HE SHOULD BE. THE WHOLE FAM ARE NOTHING BUT CON ARTISTS AND LOW LIFES ALWAYS USING PEOPLE. REAL PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS CRAP. THEY HAVE LIVES WHICH IS A LOT MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR A LOT OF YOU.
MICHAEL DID THIS TO HIS SELF UNDERSTAND? HE ASKED FOR IT HE BOUGHT IT HE LOOKED FOR A DUMMY MAN TO GIVE IT TO HIM. I WONDER WHAT ELSE WAS GOING ON IN THAT BEDROOM. THAT DOCTOR IS GOING TO WALK WITH HIS HEAD HELD HIGH HE ISNT WORRIED, HES COVERING FOR SOMEBODY IN THAT FAMILY. THATS WHERE HE IS GETTING HIS MONEY FROM, IDIOTS, FIGURE IT ALL OUT! HE SAID TRUE HE NEVER GAVE OL MICK THE TRICK ANYTHING SOMEBODY ELSE SURE DID.