Dandy Randy

2/25/2010 2:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old rocker was spotted at the Country Music Hall of Fame on Tuesday, looking dusty.

Randy dropped out of high school in the 9th grade -- but later finished.

Owen is also involved in helping disadvantaged children.

Simone

FIrst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassi

hell, he looks the same to me. he aged well

Harriett

He still looks and sound fabulous. Way to go Randy!

chris

I think he looks great! I still love to hear an oldie on the radio from alabama.

canadasue

Dusty? C'mon...He looks great!

lena

he looks very.........wealthy and he worked hard for it....

In Memphis

April N.

Really, "Dusty" Your TMZ staff member who wrote that needs to issue an apology to Randy as well as his fans. That was totally uncalled for. Whether or not you like his music you should show respect for a music icon. Please next time try to leave your personal judgement about country music out when you report on it.

judy

I lust after him today just like I did back then.

Fox

He kinda reminds me of that guy in the closing tag at the end of all those 80's shows that would finish typing something and then pull the paper and throw it onto their logo. Stephen Cannell... Lord, I can't believe I remembered.

Whamo

7. He looks great!!! Loved that group. How I wish they would play country music like it should be played and sung. Today's music is not country. Give me Alabama, George Jones, Tammy, Willie, Merle and Waylon. I want Elvis back too!!!!!

Posted at 3:35AM on Feb 25th 2010 by Always Elvis
==============================================================
Bang On AE, I'm not a huge CM fan but you're so right. This new "country music" is a disgrace to the real country musicians.
What's even worse the people you mentioned don't even get played on country stations anymore, it's all this new Taylor Swift type crap. I mean Taylor Swift..the girl can't sing for sh1t compared to real singers.
All they do now is slap a black hat on some pretty boy put some boots on him let him "sing" a pop song and call it country. The music industry as a whole is lacking in real non corporate acts.

Jackie

I love Randy and Alabama!! He looks GREAT!

rm

Good looking guys look great at any age, usually the older the better...

Tessie Tura

Actually, Randy attended my alma mater - Jacksonville (Alabama) State University. and received a bachelors degree in English, if I remember correctly. He is active in the Alumni Association and I believe that he has founded a scholarship fund.

And if I can look that dusty at 60, I'd be purt near proud of myself.

jus'sayin