Lady Gaga Goes Back to Her Roots

2/26/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pop diva Lady Gaga is starting to branch out ... literally.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2

Senorita Gaga left a London restaurant on Thursday sportin' some sort of a arboreal antlers headdress.

Oh deer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

London not England

OKAY..I'm bout SICK OF THIS BITCH!!!!

I AM THE MATERIAL GIRL....

She's a KOOKY SPOOK!!!!
YOUNG BITCH!

pepper

Not really a fan, but the girl can sing. I wish she would stop dressing like a freak and announcing all the time that she is an "Artist". Unfortunately, the stupid looking getups are just a gimmick to cover up the fact that she isn't really attractive in the mainstream way, like a Britney or the like.

PPPootsos

Here's something TMZ should pay attention to, as well as Lady Gaga's horns, lol...Britney Spears, Lady Gaga's singing competition, has a painting collection that I was planning to give her, but I had to rescind it because there were a few agents and lawyers of her's planning to get the collection instead. Anyway, the collection, originals and prints, are on sale at my website now, at: thebritneyspearscollection.webs.com

beeleevr

what's in that black bag? fertilizer?

Nunya_Damn_Bidness

What the hell is with that freak?

Horton

Looks like she has Mo'Nique's legs on top of her head.

C'mon TMZ

She is ridiculous! And Perez Hilton kiss' her ass 24/7.

GirlChick

ILLUMINATI FOR REAL !!!
ANTLERS ?!?! .. DUDE . THATS DEMONIC !
.. The last one with the red suit
She looked Jesus drenched in blood with a halo.
Im telling you .. If you really look at her style ..
it has hints of demonic nature !

Joanna

SHE LOOKS LIKE THE RABBIT FROM "DONNIE DARKO"! LOL! Usually I appreciate her fashion as art, but this one is too crazy for me. ;)

mel

She is so stupid looking. She must really want attention. How does she get in a car with that thing on her head? If she took it off, still how could she get it in a car unless she has a big van.

Jamaican Sam

Looks like she's wearing Michael Jackson's legs. Grave robber!

Rick

Wow. And I thought nobody could look more ridiculous than Bjork. Lady Gaga now stands COMPLETELY alone, leaving Bjork far, far behind.

cheri

im sick of this weirdo
im sick of seeing her face

Jerry Martin

Bitch gaga sucks. I can't stand her.

bka62223

I've gotta agree with the following post;

28. You are looking at the most inventive celebrity we've had in the last 25 years...how Refreshing! Lady Gaga is the total package - an immensely talented songwriter, singer, performer pushes the limits, makes us think and smile, sing and dance. Gaga is one in a million - keep it up girl!

Posted at 4:26PM on Feb 26th 2010 by LM

Besides that... Gaga is gorgeous!!!! She plays off her natural beauty with outlandish outfits / makeup and her over-the-top theatrics.

This gal is the first original talent to come along in a loooong time. Trend setting at it's best!!!

I'd love to hear her do a nice blues/soul album!!! Girl's got a voice, as well as talent. Damn she's refreshing!!!!

And this from an "old guy"....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments