Marie Osmond 'Devastated' Over Son's Suicide

2/27/2010 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondA rep for Marie Osmond just released this statement on Marie's behalf:

"My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

Marie's son, Michael Blosil, was found dead this morning after he jumped off his apartment building in downtown Los Angeles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Namers

I'm soo sorry Marie.

lisa

I am so sorry for your loss, Marie. May God bless you and your family during this very tragic time. May Micheal find peace and may the Lord help you through this difficult time.

Icebaby

Sad.

that.is.all

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Marie s soooooo devastated that she interviewed with People Magazine and the Insider this morning and this suicide happened last night.

TALK TO THE WALL MARIE.

And you should be ASHAMED of yourself for dishing your sons depression in 2007, when he was only 16 years old.

JESUS IN THE NAME OF ALL MORMONS, DISAPPEAR.

I am, however, sorry this child was so sad and alone. So sad.

awesome

She is so fake most of the time, Good, im not sorry for you at all, sorry Marie.

that.is.all

Can't stand this fake person, Marie.

Just cannot stand her.

RIP MICHAEL

get better J.C

#4 YOU ARE SO RIGHT I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THIS!!!

tomcat

Anyone who jokes about this, or rips into Marie, are sick and twisted. I am sure if your family had same tragedy, you would be devastated.

get better J.C

4. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO THE WALL MARIE.

JESUS IN THE NAME OF ALL MORMONS, DISAPPEAR.

I am, however, sorry this child was so sad and alone. So sad.

Posted at 4:47PM on Feb 27th 2010 by DISGUSTED

THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT MOST OF US FEEL!!!!!!!!

ActionJunkie

WOW, mostly polite comments here but not for the other suicide?! Most of you make me sick.

RIP Michael.

Rosie

My prayers are with you Marie. As to all the people who have commented that you were to blame for this...GO TO HELL..

that.is.all

YOU'RE WELCOME

dave

the COWARD.....only a wemp Commits Suicide...thats the problem these
wemp can not handle life .and he had to be a mamams boy i bet

2opinionated

Marie had no idea Larry King was going to ask her about her son. She was caught totally by surprise. As for talking to People, her rep. released a statement. It is very important for this to happen to prevent too much inaccurate speculation and information to be released to the public. If you read the comment threads, it is very obvious how quickly fallacious statements are posted and accepted as truths. My hearts breaks for this family, and I cannot imagine their pain.

hoodoo

So sad. My heart goes out to her. The next celebrity kid to kill himself will be Shania Twain's son. The bitch is too busy dating younger men to notice the poor kid. Mutt is better off without her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments