Marie Osmond's Son -- Autopsy Sunday

2/27/2010 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondThe L.A. Coroner's Office is anticipating conducting an autopsy tomorrow on the body of Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond's son ... sources tell TMZ.

All information is on a "security hold" -- which means they are giving very limited information from now on.

Beth

I am so very sorry for the Osmond's , all of you that wrote negative thing's about Marie, should be ashamed!!!!!!!! Nothing hurt's worse than losing a child, she has alway's put her children first!!!! I love you Maria, ........You will get through this, God Bless you all!!!! Beth inTexas

skgrammy

My deepest condolences go out to the Michael's family and friends. I cannot imagine the depth of their sorrow. I do know it is just a fraction of my sorrow at reading some of these posts. What a vicious and insensitive society we live in. No wonder depression is on the rise. My thoughts and prayers are with Marie and her family and my sincerest hope that they are able to pass over all the crap to the kinder and appropriate sentiments offered. The Osmonds have brought joy to many for decades, and deserve respect.

Sue

Again, I want to express the sorrow I feel for Marie & her family now. To all you jerks who have no clue, Depression is not something you can just wish away. It's horrible and can take full conrol over anyone who has it. It is a serious condition and losing some one to Suicide is just as terible. Anyone who ridicules this situation isn't human to begin with. I suffer from depression due to many issues in my life and one of them is because I lost a Brother to suicide. So ridicule all you want, your day of reckoning is closer than you think.

barb

my heart and prayers goes out to all the osmonds at this time one day at a time may god be with each of you all

lee finley

I think that the whole Osmond family is a bit "phoney". Sorry, its the truth.

angela

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE??ALL I SEE ANYMORE IS HATE!!!FIRST ALL THE HORRIBLE COMMENTS WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON DIED AND NOW WITH THE OSMONDS!!!WHAT BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO LIVE THEIR LIVES WITH DIGNITY AND KINDNESS THEIR NO GOOD???WHAT HAPPENED TO COMPASSION AND LOVE THY NEIGHBOOR?IS EVERYONE SO FAR FROM GOD THAT THEY DONT FEEL ANYMORE?IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE THEN DONT COMMENT HOW HARD IS THAT?IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!MY PRAYERS AND LOVE ARE WITH THE OSMOND FAMILY.

Connie

Marie, I hope and pray that you don't read what these idiots are saying, my thought's and prayer's are with you and your family at this time, I pray for you and the depression that you have suffered from, may God comfort and help you all through this horriable time, I pray that you have strength and faith in God to get through this, god bless you all, Connie

Dorothy

How some people can be so cruel and insensible saying such terrible
things at a time of sorrow for Marie.....is hard to understand.

Daniel S

I only care about getting Marie to put the Osmond collectobles I gave her, in a museum like she promised me. I don't care about her Son because I hate kids and I don't care about her religion because I don't believe in God. I hate women in general except for my Mom. I love Beautiful Men and making people believe I have a career in Show Business. And I terrorize people who don't agree with my views on Marie Osmond. I also make up things about women who are Marie Osmond Fans! I can be a real Bitch when I want!

RITA A TODD

DEAR MARIE;
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SON. MY HUSBANDS SON DIED AT THE AGE
OF 30YRS AND AFTER ALL THESE YEARS 15 HE STILL HAS A HARD TIME. BUT LIFE GOES ON FOR HIS OTHER CHILDREN AND GOD WILL HELP YOU GO FROM DAY TO DAY. HE IS AT PEACE NOW & YOU HAVE AN ANGEL WATCHING YOU & YOURS FOREVER. MAY HE REST IN PEACE

Linda Turvin

My deepest sympathy is with you and your family. You know people who make bad jugement calls,or say cruel things have problems themselves,which is wrong...it is cruel, rude, and sociableable unexceptable.I must remind you that if God was standing right here he would handle this with love and compassion,and as God says in his word, pray for your enemies, and that is what we must do.The kind of family the odsmond family is,and brought up with great family values, and in a christian home, we have to pray for all the odsmond family, and those who choose to critizie others.We have to forgive, and we have to trust God and put it into his hands. I pray for the odsmond family and lift them up in the hands of the father, son, and the holy spirit....that he brings healing and comfort to this family over their lost one. God knows everything that is going on, and I pray for those who cast the stone of hatred and put it in to God hands because God can bring them to their knees. God bless the Odsmond family, and Michael may God hold you close in his arms of love, compassion, and in peace.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2