Death Investigation Into Marie Osmond's Son

2/27/2010 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondThe LAPD has launched a death investigation into the suicide of Marie Osmond's son, Michael Blosil.

The case now gets turned over to the coroner -- if there is any evidence of foul play, it will turn into a homicide investigation.

Paramedics responded to the call just before 9:30 PM last night. 911 calls indicated someone had fallen.

no name

OMG Bless Her and Her Family.... this is horrible. =(

Stefsam

If you know someone who suffers from depression please don't tell them to just go get help because sometimes help just makes it worse. Most of the time it is just you being their friend that helps the most. Yes we all have busy lives but make sure to check in with them if not once a day but at least once a week. Make sure to see them in person too at least once a month. Don't be one of those after they took their life that you didn't see it comming. Yes the person will hide it but if you are a regular in their life you will know when they say they are okay they are not. It is not a cowards way out. It takes a lot of nerve to kill yourself. You know you are going to die that is why you would do that. You don't want to live. If you know someone like this & you might not stand hearing all their sorrows but be the person who they tell all their sorrows too cause everyone else has left. Take the 2 seconds out of your life & be there for them. That is all it takes to save a life.

King

This was not a coincidence—the death of Andrew Koenig inspired it. And why was he in LA when Marie lives in Las Vegas? Wasn't he 16 and a recovering drug addict?

Magnum Creek

My prayers go out to the Osmond family. You never get over the loss of a child.

Hector

"911 calls indicated someone had fell."

Looks like not everyone at TMZ is a lawyer, no less a junior-high school graduate. Or maybe, that witless blond surfer from the television show is working the weekend shift?

Dude, you were trying to form the Past Perfect tense indicated past completed action.

Present: I fall today.
Past: I fell yesterday.
Future: I will fall tomorrow.
Present Perfect: I have fallen before.
Past Perfect: I HAD FALLEN before.
Future Perfect: By Friday, I will have fallen many times.

-source; www.lessontutor.com

[911 calls indicated someone had fallen.]

A revision of your text might read:

[In response to 911 calls indicating that someone had fallen, paramedics responded just before 9:30 P.M. last night.]

Which is of course not the idea on which to end the report, but at some point you just have to get thee to JOURNALISM classes!

jfp

Since it was a suicide he'll burn in hell.

JMJ

#1 There is no worse pain, any of the sick negative comments can only come from the mouths of young babes who have not known the unconditional, intense love a parent has for their child.

diane

Dear marie and family. I am so sad for all of you, that your son has died. As a mother to another mother. This is one thing a mother should never have to see in life.Its too much to bare. my heart goes out to you marie

L.ST-Jean

Yes, I feel for Marie and other Osmond Family Members. I've experienced loss of Family members. I suffer from Depression. I hope Michael is in a Better Place.It's sad he couldn't be happy in "this world" There's is something that bothers me...there is just "Marie's" picture being shown.Usually the picture of the Deceased is shown. Also,Donny you made comments about Michael Jackson & how his Family didn't intervene when Michael had addiction problems,where were you on behalf of your nephew?

hope

Ny thoughts and prayers go to the Osmond family for their lose.

ac

Very Sad when anyone takes their own life...famous or homeless. And as for you sick bastards that belittle his death or family, well remember you will die eventually, hope someone is more compassionate for you. sick people....just sick!

nycazfan

My condolences to the Osmond family, especially Marie. I hope Michael is in a better place.

babs2bone

Burying a child of your own has to be the ultimate heartache. It doesn't matter if your rich/poor........no matter what your station in life is the grief & pain are the same.

that.is.all

nycafan

espeially Marie? really? MARIE IS NOT HIS MOTHER.

CONDOLENCES TO STEVE AND MICHAELS REAL MOTHER.

kelly miller

i love marie she is the best i pray for you and your family and sorry for your loss may god be with you and your family in this time been your fan for ever always will god bless

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments