Flowers at the Home of Marie Osmond's Son

2/27/2010 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A single pot of flowers was placed outside the home of Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond's son, after news of his death broke.

mo

much love to you marie and your families on you time of sadness.

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON AND Michael Blosil

jfp

where's the tape outline?

Marilyn Butcher

Marie, my condolences to you and your family. As a mother who lost her son in suicide also, I bear you hurt. Bless you and your family.

Melody

Poor, poor Michael - I never knew this kid and have never heard of him before today but my heart aches for him.

Cindy

Peace to you and your family. God bless you all.

cremaster

who would leave an orange traffic cone as a memorial to a death. flowers in a pot, i get.
but an ORANGE TRAFFIC CONE!!! how heartless.
rip michael
my condolences to the osmonds and friends of michael.

marta

the orange traffic cone seems to be across the street not @ the site

Indiestar

My heart goes out to friends and family of the Osmonds and the Koenigs. It is very difficult to lose someone this way, I lost my best friend of 16 years 5 months ago when he took his own life. It takes a lot of support and understanding from people for the survivors, there is a stigma attached to suicide and some see it as a selfish act not understanding mental illness. My friend was the most selfless person I knew, but he didn't like the way his meds made him feel, instead of finding an alternative with his doctor he just stopped taking them. I tried to convince him to go to his doctor just 2 days earlier he refused. If I lived in the same city I would have dragged him there. It really is one breath at a time to get through it, and I can't imagine losing a child this way.

Bee

cremaster

11. the orange traffic cone seems to be across the street not @ the site
Posted at 12:22AM on Feb 28th 2010 by marta

so why is the ORANGE TRAFFIC CONE across the street? looks suspicious to me. maybe thats where he fell??? could that be possible?
if you look closer, there is a yellow robot next to the cone. what is a toy robot doing on the sidewalk?

this is sooo sad.
rip michael.

Nicole

the orange cone across the street is because there is construction over there. i live in the same building as he did & go to fidm. he landed where the flowers are. its on flower st in downtown right before olympic blvd. he was a FIDM student & lived on the 8th floor. its really sad & hard for other students

raggmopp28

Very sad. Why was an 18 yr old living in an apartment when he had this big family he was adopted into. Sad, too, that whereever his biological mother and father are, they will probably never be notified, and may go the rest of their lives hoping someday to meet him. Such sadness all the way around.

Elvis Twin

I thought this was a photo of a ghost with big hair working its way out of a manhole.

Just sayin'

cremaster

i see a ghost of a car in back of the yellow robot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments