What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

2/28/2010 2:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's photo huntin' season in the TMZ newsroom -- so join the action and spot the differences in these tricky pix!

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photo!**

Jethrow

First Beeeeoootch

bf

Somebody cut stripper's hand and random black guy's ear. That is just rude.

Kathy

1. no belly button
2. no hand
3. beard is different

valerie

Ok, that was down right gross.

mel

arrrrgh!! i HATE these game Harvey.Find us something better!!eeeeew! in the 2nd picture WTH did you do with his ear?????? and her belly button. OMG where is her hand Harvey? you guys are foul!!!!

leese27

There are 5 differences in this one. The girl's belly button, her arm, the guys beard/ear, the orange book top left and the orange book middle row centre.

leese27

Hey! Make that 6! There is a second orange book in the top row on the left

michaela

- no belly button
- missing ear
- arm is missing
- the row of tiles on the left, that is shown fractionally on the
first photo is cut off on the 2nd one
- The tile on the top left is a differnt color
- the 2nd tile from the left on top is a different color
- the 3rd tile from the left on top is a different color
- 1st tile from left on 2nd row is a different color
- 2nd tile from left in 2nd row is a different color.

I know it's supposedly only 3 differences, but, hey, if you have more...you have more ;-)

toni

beard, belly button and arm

i2excel

Varinia you have skills! keep rockin' them. But,TMZ and I must say especially harvey the butt head is very slow, and are pitiful with their own work accuracy and production. I did little (h) because he's a little man. Keep up the sloppy work harvey!

Kay

LOL @ the dude in a blue t shirt, his beard in the picture on the right is making me laugh soo much.

skimps macgee

skimps macgee thinks your shooper is losing his/her touch. Perhaps they need some sleep. Kick them in the pants and let them know I wont turn off my ad-blocking software until they produce better shoops. Good day.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!! Above Fity is one arm Wanda and below Fity is Sasquatch.

YA

Come on TMZ, get it right. There are 5 differences, missing girls hand, no belly button on girl, lower guys beard is diifferent, not ear, two of the books on the shelfts are different. hee hee :)

MG

TMZ, got a thing for African American people today? When have I seen a white person brutalized like that. Remove an arm and a belly button - you guys are sick. Dude, I'm a cracker, but I sure don't want me AA friends to see this.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments