Simon Cowell's GF

Clay Aiken's Breast Friend

3/1/2010 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Years before hooking up with Simon Cowell, "American Idol" makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy was in the clutches of another "A.I." dude ... Clay Aiken.

Simon Cowell's GF -- Clay Aiken's Breast Friend

This pic of Aiken groping Simon's alleged fiancee's breasts dates back over six years ago.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Loud and talentless

If he's able to get his hands around the girls UNDER the shirt, holler at me.

Darlene

So, maybe hes bi-sexual!! ;oP

Lisa

Number 32...How do you know? The post days she used to be a makeup artist for Idol. Did you think that maybe it was during his season??????

Rupert

That's worse than finding out "Newman" used to date your girlfriend!!??

Enough Already

TRUST AND BELIEVE THOSE BREAST ARE SAFE IN HIS HANDS. NO NEED TO WORRY...TRUST ME

jfp

I wouldn't want her now. Hope SC takes the warning and bails.

Jason

#24, "Simon Cowell's Mom", what a sad way of looking at the world.

By the way, expiration dates don't expire.

Dawn

@ Kendra, no. 32. If I'm right, I am the supposed dumbass (although my post was no. 30, not 29). As she's worked as a makeup artist for Idol in the past, and as Clay had appeared on Idol around the time this photo was taken, it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. In addition to my comment about her perhaps 'working on something else', that's what they call irony, Perhaps it was the moral undertone of my comments that's got you vexed.

shirliana

THIS IS SO *************** GROSS*****************. HOW COULD SHE ACCEPT SUCH ** ABSURDITY** WHEN SHE IS SIMON COWELL GF????????????????

WOW... THIS IS INSANE

Grammar nazi

How is it ok because he's gay? I'm a straight woman and I don't let my female friends do that to me!

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

"23. Glad to see Clay's found his true calling as a human bra! Maybe one day he'll get his dream job... human jock strap!
Posted at 6:13PM on Mar 1st 2010 by Tricia"

ROFL! Well put

Makenna

Simon has all that money and he is going to settle on that old hag? The pic was 6 years ago and she looked 45. I can just imagine how old she looks now.

Does Simon have mommy issues?

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

MS. Seymour (his ex or maybe not....) is a lot different in person.
She is hilarious and much better looking than on camera with legs that go on forever. My boyfriend's comment, but seriously, she's really nice..........

CrossT

Her tits are tiny. Its like groping a man's chest. No big stretch there for Clay.

Poor Simon.

Buckeye

I think he saw the word "ass" on her shirt and instinctively grabbed and separated.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments