Debbie Rowe Cries at Michael's Mausoleum

3/4/2010 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe was at Michael Jackson's mausoleum in Glendale, CA yesterday, crying hysterically and hugging fans.

The emotional gathering occurred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park -- where a bunch of Michael Jackson fans meet on the third day of every month and bring cards, gifts and letters from fans around the world ... this according to LisaBurks.com.

Turns out Debbie -- Michael's ex-wife -- showed up to Forest Lawn as the meeting was in full swing, and started hugging MJ's fans and crying.

Claire C McMillan

Debbie, Thinking of you. Call if you like. Claire

tishMJfan

Interesting. I dont know what to think anymore. Seems weird she is there NOW.......

Butterfly

What i ever thought she really really loved Michael!

May god blees her.

Heartbeaking

Susan from MD

Debbie, please adopt Blanket and get all three of Michael's children out of that horrid house and away from those horrible Jacksons. You are the only person that can officially do something about what's going on there.

a total fan

I admire her. She has kept her and Michael's' relationship private.And why shouldn't she be allowed to mourn,she and Michael were married and parents to two beautiful children together for at least three years. No one knows what went on in that family. From what I have learned about Michael being a terrific father it must have been a happy time for all of them. Debbie gave Michael what he loved more in this world...his children. I am sure Debbie loved him and for that she should be allowed to mourn for him as the father of her children, as a friend, as a husband.

Wellington

If Debbie has not been allowed to see the children yet, then she needs to go to court and make Katherine explain why she's not following the court order.

IMO Michael's children are far too isolated from the rest of the world. The Jacksons are like a mini cult.

rmmp

Does she had access rights to actually go inside I wonder? I feel bad for her. I cared greatly for MJ and even loved him to the extent that he would let allow her. He had his own reasons for his relationship with her. She's been through enough. The only thing I can't figure out is why she doesn't see the kids? I see those few pictures of her and Prince (especially the one where he's kissing her through the sheer hanging fabric) and that's shows lots of love and affection. I think she mentally had to stop her emotions when she realized MJ wanted to keep the kids distant from her and she agreed to it.

TheThrifters

We should just leave that whole family alone.
www.thethrifters.net

PolarBear

Michael Jackson had his name changed to "Ross Jenkins" and lives in a small jungle compound in Thailand.

ME

Hey TMZ if youre going to STEAL pictures at least give credit to the right people. Justice4MJ.COM

Me

The pics are published on that hoaxdeath board, easy to see for all over the world's internet users!
So why shouldn't TMZ post them?

Nessie

5. why do all the cameras need to be there? did she call paps herself?
Posted at 10:54AM on Mar 4th 2010 by kno

There are No paps - these are all fan Photos!!!

from Asd

keri

Is this Debbie Rowes part in this Hoax? It cracks me up that everytime the jackson family come out in the spotlight like the stun gun incident, you will see another person affilated with Michael the next day or so. I am glad that they decided to get Joe Jackson out of the media before he screws this whole hoax up..

Lisa

I'd cry too if I won $27,000. Oh please..you should be worried about your children!

Kasia

This is it ... Debbie is sensitive. Are you surprised about it?

I'M NOT!

Hey sunnymax !, stop crying about your and T. Sneddons illusion.
You have nothing better to do ???